[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Ok, I found out how to link the items. I am playing SSF and my wand sucks. What should I do to get cold multiplier on these and end up with something worth wielding?

"
Linw3 wrote:
Ok, I found out how to link the items. I am playing SSF and my wand sucks. What should I do to get cold multiplier on these and end up with something worth wielding?

Those wands both won't work with EE, you don't want cold damage to spells anywhere or else enemies will gain a bunch of cold resist.
I know, I could try to take it off before or after, depending on what would be the best option
Hey which one scales better with this build Increased Spell Damage or Increased Cold damage mod?
"
Grooooszek wrote:
Hey which one scales better with this build Increased Spell Damage or Increased Cold damage mod?

For me they are the same.
@ShakCentral

Came here to say THANK YOU for this wonderful guide.
I played this build to good success in Heist and had an absolute blast in Ritual. Since i play SSF, my gear is far from perfect but i'm farming all content without any problems.

Keep Up the good work. I know for sure, this will always be a more than reliable starter for me. :)
Last edited by Nogonoma on Mar 7, 2021, 3:25:46 PM
Can anyone help me with my character? I'm really new to PoE, and every time I think I am sort of understanding, everything goes to sh...

I was doing most bosses in T16 maps with no problems then I switched to CI and aside from the fact I die a lot more often, I am having a ton of problems killing said bosses...not sure what I did wrong or what happened.

Literally any help would be nice.

I am not sure where to go aside from "just upgrade your gear 4Head" ...

This is my BOP : https://pastebin.com/Y7bX2PMK

If youd rather hit me up on discord, my discord is thirdparty#5123

Hi,

I am by no means an expert on the build, but changing your shield to a 260 ES+ Shield, preferably with “Gain % ES on block”, will net you around 1,300 effective ES while providing additional benefits to survivability. Trying to get 600+ ES on the Vaal Regalia and applying Tempering Catalysts to jewellery should also give you additional effective ES. With respect to the Vaal Regalia, from experience, it is relatively easy to craft decent ES by simply spamming Dense Fossils (buy a six-linked base with 30% quality).

This was my non-optimised CI build at level 95; so while not directly comparable due to a difference in levels, it may give you an idea about how to proceed. I had around 8.5k ES with acceptable (mapping) damage.
https://pastebin.com/pzCiLd2p

Upgrading to LL has significantly contributed to my damage (I do over six times the damage now), but there is an obvious cost associated with this. In addition, it was difficult for me to bring my ES to the CI levels. When switching to it, the first two items you would focus on are Shavronne’s Wrappings and Presence of Chayula (you already have the Prism Shield). This is how it looks at the moment:
https://pastebin.com/eaPBuri0

There are many people on this thread much more knowledgeable than me; I am just sharing my observations.
Playing this build in hcssf currently and wondering if anyone on here has experience with that or any advice? Just barely got into maps and my gear is very basic from getting gear from the acts. Wondering if I should farm up for a shavs by cards, or chance to treasure prophecy, or just stick to a life form of the build til I get more es. Currently I'm hybrid life/es.

I know I need to farm syndicate for trigger craft, need to find a 5l, the simple things. If anyone has any expertise or a thing I have blanked on and forgot to help myself that would be nice.

Also I am at work so I can't post a pob, but my character should be viewable. Any kind of advice would be appreciated.
Guys i managed to craft this wand, so now i will be able to add a trigger mod and for the 2nd prefix should i add cold dot or increase spell damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info