[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Shav, prism and the rest are cheap rares, self found self made clusters. I m kind of lazy and the build is like at 40%.

kind of lazy, grinds 40/40... Does not compute. gz man!
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Shav, prism and the rest are cheap rares, self found self made clusters. I m kind of lazy and the build is like at 40%.

Quite powerful then... okay lol
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:

Wow nice, i think my gear is worth more than that, and i die a lot lol. Mostly playing an alt now though :)
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:

Gz sir, Just wanted to ask how did you manage to kill Burtok with this build ? If you can share with us your method it will be really great because looks like there is no way... thank you for help.
I used frenzy linked with ballista totem, chance to bleed, and Culling Strike to kill burtok for the achievement.

It's pretty hard to time. You just get him low around 20%. Then spam frenzy to get the bleed on him. Then get his debuff and kill him
And roll temp chains on map.
Hello guys, ive tried this build, and its amazing for a lazy "dont care" gameplay, but...

Do you have any ideas to convert this into something more interesting?
I mean - I have around 30ex to spend, dont want to invest into it. Im thinking about some elemenatlist build that will be easy to convert from vortex. Any ideas? Or maybe some occultist builds?

Overall - great tanky build! But for a guy like me, who played meta builds, im kinda tired of zdps :/ but still- almost everything is viable on a max 8/10 ex budget!
Guys, I found this wand:

119% cold damage (t1 pref t2 suff)
13 to 23 cold damage to spells (t 6 pref, should annul somehow later)
29% critical chance (t3 suff, should remove too)

What is the best way to attempt to get cold dmg multiplier on it? Craft cold resist to block the third suffix and use harvest add cold?

Thanks in advance.

Btw, how do you link an item in this forum?
"
Arkannn wrote:
"
devynee wrote:
Hi,

I got this wand through live search for a good price and I would really like to craft:

- Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
- Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill
- +20(18-20)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier

The only problem is that there is no open prefix for Cold Multi. Do you know of any good way to remove the spell damage? Or what else would you do? Annulling seems super risky since +1 All Spell Skill Gems would be a pain to get back on

Now you know why the wand was cheap :)
Unfortunately, there is no safe way to remove spell damage. It's a 50% chance... good luck!

PS: I've tried once and unfortunately removed the +1 all spell mod...

Well, thanks for the good luck wishes. The same happened to me though, I removed +1 all spell.
It probably should have been an omen when the annul hit on craftofexile, that it won't hit ingame as well! xD
IGN: RachelSuperCasual (Torment)
RachelShockerina (Rampage - retired)
RachelElysia (Ambush - retired)
LadyVinara (Nemesis - retired)
"
kondzik39 wrote:
Hello guys, ive tried this build, and its amazing for a lazy "dont care" gameplay, but...

Do you have any ideas to convert this into something more interesting?
I mean - I have around 30ex to spend, dont want to invest into it. Im thinking about some elemenatlist build that will be easy to convert from vortex. Any ideas? Or maybe some occultist builds?

Overall - great tanky build! But for a guy like me, who played meta builds, im kinda tired of zdps :/ but still- almost everything is viable on a max 8/10 ex budget!

zdps? I see people push like 8 million+ dps with it...
Last edited by Quintessence on Mar 6, 2021, 3:36:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info