[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Me3cenarie wrote:
I've had 0 awaken orb drops, so yeah... bless you and your RNG

I have done over 70 + Sirus Fights now haha. With the new passive tree its a lot faster to progress conquerors and you get increased awakened gem drops.
Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 3, 2021, 6:46:36 PM
On a side note, you can leave the 50% inc change for an awakened orb out, and plug it in before sirus. Same for Gaze into the abyss, collect a bunch of fragment sets, turn the modifer on, and run all your shapers elder and uber elder in a big batch.
Hi all!

Is there any benefit to stacking multiple Brush With Death nodes? I managed to roll a medium with Brush with Death and Vile Invigoration, then a small one with BWD as well. My sruvivability seems to be good, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Also, if I have 2x BWD, is a Cinderswallow worth it? Just wanted to check before dropping 1+ ex on it.

Thanks!
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Hi all!

Is there any benefit to stacking multiple Brush With Death nodes? I managed to roll a medium with Brush with Death and Vile Invigoration, then a small one with BWD as well. My sruvivability seems to be good, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Also, if I have 2x BWD, is a Cinderswallow worth it? Just wanted to check before dropping 1+ ex on it.

Thanks!

Yes, of course the 10% dot multi is the best stat to scale. The ES on kill is just bonus.
Seems this league is very rippy... how tanky is this now ? Last time i played Glancing Blows was 50% Reduction - Pre Clusters
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Hi all!

Thanks!

Yes, of course the 10% dot multi is the best stat to scale. The ES on kill is just bonus.

Thanks! You know, I'd totally forgotten that was on there, lol. As for the Cinderswallow, is that optional with all the other sources of +ES on kill?
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Me3cenarie wrote:
I've had 0 awaken orb drops, so yeah... bless you and your RNG

I have done over 70 + Sirus Fights now haha. With the new passive tree its a lot faster to progress conquerors and you get increased awakened gem drops.

Oh wow, that's a lot :D. Ive done maybe 3 sirus fights so far, one elder. Havent gotten to Maven yet.
"
Ruxxe wrote:
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Hi all!

Thanks!

Thanks! You know, I'd totally forgotten that was on there, lol. As for the Cinderswallow, is that optional with all the other sources of +ES on kill?

You still want CinderSwallow, You get mana on kill, onslaught and 10% increased dmg if your flame dash procs ignite or use a jewel to add fire dmg.
Hi there,

Thanks a bunch for the guide, I'm really enjoying playing vortex, and it will probably be my default league starter in the future.

I'm kind of wondering where to go next and which piece to upgrade / craft. Do you have any suggestions? Here's my current gear.

I currently have a second shield waiting for a double corrupt room in Temple. I went with tempest shield because I feel like I'm a bit squishy still, even with 7.1k ES.

Thanks!
Last edited by Arlang on Feb 4, 2021, 3:07:31 AM
So I just bought new boots with aspect of the spider and I am wondering if it's still useful to use temporal chains as a curse or if there are better alternatives.

Still trying to get strength on my items so I can get rid of the +30 strength passive nodes but it's a struggle.

I believe my next big upgrade for which I will save will be a +1 spell skill wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info