[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Anyone have tips for the endgame Maven boss encounters? Shaper Guardians was EZ but got destroyed by the breachlords. Haven't tried any others yet though. Maybe I should have tried the breachlords white instead of rare haha

I found the same, I beat Shapers fairly easy, but Breachlords destroyed me twice without me killing any of them. Awakening level affects the arena, so removing your watchstones might help make it easier (but I guess loot will be less). Running it white makes it easier too.

For Breachlords in particular you need a lot of dps so you can blitz them before they start doing their AOE attacks. You have to make sure each one dies before the next one spawns or it's game over.
"
"
donbrawler wrote:
Got my +4 Shavs!!!

Took a lot of Sirus farming to get the EX to afford it :)

Is +4 better then +2 Duration, +1 to All Socketed? And why do you have such an expensive chest and non-corrupted Prism?

yes, a +3 would be 6.4% less dps. For the prism it works by steps. According to PoB, a +2 brings nothing, only a +2 aura and +2 aoe brings 5% more dps.
"
kingkano wrote:
"
Anyone have tips for the endgame Maven boss encounters? Shaper Guardians was EZ but got destroyed by the breachlords. Haven't tried any others yet though. Maybe I should have tried the breachlords white instead of rare haha

I found the same, I beat Shapers fairly easy, but Breachlords destroyed me twice without me killing any of them. Awakening level affects the arena, so removing your watchstones might help make it easier (but I guess loot will be less). Running it white makes it easier too.

For Breachlords in particular you need a lot of dps so you can blitz them before they start doing their AOE attacks. You have to make sure each one dies before the next one spawns or it's game over.

Good tips! I totally forgot about awakening level and even though the mods weren't anything crazy, I should have tried it white at first (to get skillpoints easier). Once all 4 of them were alive it was insane to even do anything. Bursting them down is definitely the play here as you mentioned.
"
roselan wrote:
"
"
donbrawler wrote:
Got my +4 Shavs!!!

Is +4 better then +2 Duration, +1 to All Socketed? And why do you have such an expensive chest and non-corrupted Prism?

yes, a +3 would be 6.4% less dps. For the prism it works by steps. According to PoB, a +2 brings nothing, only a +2 aura and +2 aoe brings 5% more dps.

To add that. Scaling just the the level of Vortex over any gem in this build is the most important upgrade for DPS besides dot multi.

A +4 Shavs adds 5mil DPS to my Character. A + 2 Prism only adds 500k dps and +4 Prism adds 1mil for 90ex. So buying a corrupted prism is probably the last thing I will do.
Last edited by donbrawler on Feb 3, 2021, 4:41:04 PM
I1m thinking about changing enfeeble for flesh and stone. Can anyone give me some advice? Is it better or not? The point is that I would not need anymore profane bloom so I could use the points in some cluster jewels.
"
xMelgassi wrote:
I1m thinking about changing enfeeble for flesh and stone. Can anyone give me some advice? Is it better or not? The point is that I would not need anymore profane bloom so I could use the points in some cluster jewels.

I would definitely recommend Flesh and Stone over a defensive curse setup any day.
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
xMelgassi wrote:

I would definitely recommend Flesh and Stone over a defensive curse setup any day.

Hey - Just looking for maybe some advice to be more efficient. I've currently got a bit of everything aura and curse wise which might not be best. Auras in Prism Guardian are easy and make sense.

I'm currently running Discipline, Vitality, Flesh & Stone, & Blasph + Frostbite combo. I might drop CWDT+IC for clarity soon... In my trigger weapon I'm using FBomb and SBrand but also using Temp chains (could be enfeeble or ele weakness). Is not using orb of storms a real hit to my effective DPS? Some people have been using hextouch but I really like knowing the enemies are cursed, proccing Profane Bloom on every pack. I'm also playing on Xbox so there is no cast on left click option like PC players have. I might also finish the wand I'm crafting with Aspect of the Spider which surely would make mana reservation a disaster, but this would remove the need for temp chains.

As you can see, lots going on and I'm kind of stuck on what direction to go. Temp chains trigger has been fine so far with any bosses (besides quad breachlords) so far.

Edit - Just remembered that Enlighten could be used to help with mana reservation.
Last edited by ArthurShnizers on Feb 3, 2021, 5:27:54 PM
"
donbrawler wrote:
Got my +4 Shavs!!!

Dude congrats, that's a big one. I still don't understand how regular people who play alone can achieve something like that. I invested quite a bit of hours this league, but am nowhere close to this.

This time around, I feel like doing LL setup, though my DPS still seems to be lower than I'd like to. Any tips on making my build better are welcome!

"
Me3cenarie wrote:
"
donbrawler wrote:
Got my +4 Shavs!!!

Dude congrats, that's a big one. I still don't understand how regular people who play alone can achieve something like that. I invested quite a bit of hours this league, but am nowhere close to this.

This time around, I feel like doing LL setup, though my DPS still seems to be lower than I'd like to. Any tips on making my build better are welcome!

Killing bosses solo constantly will net you a lot of currency. I sold about 10-20 Awakened Gems, Thread of Hopes, Awakened Orbs, and like 50 Unid Watcher's Eyes.

I also craft hot items like Crystal belts that sell for 2ex+

If you just follow shaks LL setup in the POB on the first page you will be able to farm all content.
I've had 0 awaken orb drops, so yeah... bless you and your RNG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info