[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hi can someone look over my character and give me some advise how or where to improve?

Here's what I'm working with so far this league. I've crafted the boots, belt, quiver, gloves, and ring myself.

Thinks I know I need to improve:

1. Helmet/Amulet are super budget. I've just sort of forgotten about them while I've been upgrading.

2. Multi-Mod my shaped ring. Not going to shell out mega bucks to upgrade to an Opal.

3. Craft a rare +2 bow. Working on that now, but alterations are at an all time high so I'm being patient.

4. Purchase a Watcher's Eye. I've been indecisive on what mod to get. % crit with Hatred is just so damn expensive.

5. Improve my abyss jewels. They are all Cold damage, Life, IAS if crit recently. Mostly T2-3 life rolls though I need to get them higher.

6. I need to ditch the triple res belt and get a STR model. I'm currently working on it but my last 2 redeemer orbs have bricked. I'll rework my helmet to get more RES so I can drop one on the belt.

Open to other suggestions!

Last edited by Synercid on Jul 10, 2020, 10:16:11 AM
"
Baddragon555 wrote:
Hi can someone look over my character and give me some advise how or where to improve?

Just check out poe ninja and sort by dps if thats the improvements you want

-A better bow. You're missing a lot of damage there.
-Corruption on your chest like +1 socketed gems or increased damage
-double mods on your watchers(cold damage with hatred for example)
-additional arrow on your quiver beats the chains
-culling strike on your gloves.
-you can improve your amulet with a rare
-ice shot enchant or barrage enchant on your helm, we already move fast enough the enchant you have isnt good.
-get a cinderswallow flask with crafted crit chance. this is a big part of getting 100% crit chance or very close to it
-bottled faith for more crit chance
I m not gonna quote the whole post just a tad above, but to they guy with 3700 hp, you cant complain about not having enough hp while you intentionally skipped over hp mods on some items while other items have tons and to tons of improvement. If u do such amazing dmg then why throatseeker anoint instead of constitution, etc. Why spend what u spent on bottled faith when u likely could have spent that currency on several rare items with far better hp values. Your rare gear is substantially below par and would be rather easy to upgrade.....you could easily have 4.5-5k hp if you sacrificed some dps and some currency
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Jul 9, 2020, 9:35:21 PM
"
sendantes wrote:
you cant complain about not having enough hp while you intentionally skipped over hp mods on some items while other items have tons and to tons of improvement.

I didn't intentionally do anything. I was honestly asking for help, I'm new to the build. You could have just pointed that out without the snark. Thank you for the ideas...I see a lot I can change.

PS - I dropped the Bottled Faith. :-p
Thanks, for the guide! I had a lot of fun with this build and easily did all content with it. Now, I'm planning on re-rolling a new character so if anyone is interested in buying a full set of gear from me, feel free to message me.
I really enjoy void fletcher, but is there any reason to go for frenzy charges if you opt for it? Frenzy charges dont seem necessary for clear, and the options for frenzy generation without a frenzy quiver seem to revolve around killing enemies. Do I just ignore frenzy and put the points elsewhere?
Why do you go for "damage while leeching" on the gloves enchant versus "damage during any flask effect"? I feel like this build is largely always at full HP and we don't over-leech a la slayer. We are also almost always under a flask effect except on Sirus.

Am I missing something? Full disclosure I haven't played since Incursion so I may be misunderstanding the way leech works now.

Thanks!
Last edited by Synercid on Jul 11, 2020, 1:01:32 AM
what would be the budget for this build as i plan to get one?

casual budget?

decent semi min maxed budget?

min maxed budget?
"
Synercid wrote:
Why do you go for "damage while leeching" on the gloves enchant versus "damage during any flask effect"? I feel like this build is largely always at full HP and we don't over-leech a la slayer. We are also almost always under a flask effect except on Sirus.

Am I missing something? Full disclosure I haven't played since Incursion so I may be misunderstanding the way leech works now.
Leeching mana also counts as "while leeching" and you should be doing that most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info