[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
sendantes wrote:
Put on an astramentis. That solves all your attribute issues

Wouldnt I lose a truckload of dps from dropping Pandemonius?
you will prolly lose dps but if u cant equip the items or gems or level them up all the way then you ll get that loss back when u can equip and use proper gear.

i been basically running this build as a budget build hybrid with dex stacking.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
lemonpopplar wrote:
People with nice budget, have anyone tried to do T16 100% Delirium and managed to do it fine? I feel like it has a nice sweet spot for everything but when pushing for harder content it lacks the damage.

was doing 80% on t16 but you die more often from lag than anything else
Hey! Amazing build honestly, was just wondering if you could take a look at my gear and see what would be the most logical step in upgrading pieces. I wanted to replace Taming with Mark of the Elder but I lose a chunk of all res, and thats not something I can afford considering my hp is still low.

So after crafting these bad boys i'm basically dodge capped and can replace vaal grace. I thought about vaal haste or vaal impurity of ice. Any suggestions which one helps more with bosses?

Thanks for the build..most fun i had in PoE so far!
"
Unavailable

So after crafting these bad boys i'm basically dodge capped and can replace vaal grace. I thought about vaal haste or vaal impurity of ice. Any suggestions which one helps more with bosses?

Thanks for the build..most fun i had in PoE so far!

those are very nice boots.

It really depends on how much pen you have. we have 38 cold pen with frost bomb and tree, meaning impurity of ice is about 22 cold pen. the more pen you have the less effective impurity of ice becomes. when you have over 60 pen, the impurity of ice is actually a DPS downgrade. I recommend using haste.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi@ll,
ty for the nice Build Guide! funny playstyle and the lady is tankier than i thought :)
to cap resists and intelligence was painful. i needed 2 jewel slots to cap this....
Maybe anyone have an idia how i can safe one jewel slot to take one more damage jool?
and the second question is... what i can upgrade next? Awakened Chain Gem with 35exa is it really worth it?

Here my current gear:

Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Jun 1, 2020, 4:05:03 AM
Hi,
thanks for this good build, but i don't have as much dps for bosses as i needed. What should i do to boost my dps?
Here is my current gear:
"
greenROM wrote:
Hi,
thanks for this good build, but i don't have as much dps for bosses as i needed. What should i do to boost my dps?
Here is my current gear:

I reworked my passive tree with jewels and added voidfletcher. The result is much better: i kill guardians less than 5 seconds!
Which watcher's eye is better?
Crit on hatred+cold pen on hatred, crit on hatred+crit multi on precision or crit on hatred+flask charge on crit with precision? According to pob I get the biggest dps upgrade with crit multi on precision, even if the difference with cold pen is minimal. The crit on hatred+added cold on hatred that is advised in the guide actually gives me half the dps of the other 2 I mentioned first.

Ty again for the guide, was a blast to learn the build
Last edited by carnevowl7 on Jun 4, 2020, 5:39:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info