[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

@linflas

This one I crafted myself gives 5 uses of nearly 5 seconds.
And I’ve noticed a problem with survival myself, particularly against bosses or big burst damage. I’ve decided to move portal out of weapon and link increased duration with Immortal Call. Basalt Flask vs bosses and changing the Pantheon can help too. Swapping in Portal with unlinked Smoke Mine I have at the end of runs. Aspect of the Crab looks interesting too.
Last edited by jpypoe on Mar 28, 2021, 10:03:29 PM
Thanks, yea I set a flask up, was just wondering if I could generate mana some other way in this setup. trying to figure out adding some block to this to deal with the squishy.
Hi
the leveling pob still not working
"
Tengrii_ wrote:
Hi
the leveling pob still not working

Yeah, dont have a great solution at the moment. Pastebin is deleting everything from PoB that I post
"
Hey not sure if this has been covered in the thread at some point, but I have a question regarding non-curse aura effect. Specifically whether non-curse aura effect affects high- impact mine support similar to the ascendancy. So if i got like 100 non-curse aura effect and took the 150 from the ascendancy, I would have 250 percent increased effect of the high-impact mine aura. I tried searching for any information on this with google and came up empty.

It does not as it affects your auras, not your mines' auras.
"
jpypoe wrote:
What’s your opinion on the notable “Repeater” and Brinerot unique boots? Cinderswallow?

Also curious about Temp Chains vs Blasphemy as a stand-alone from survival (100 push) perspective and how you go about incorporating dual curse with both?

Neither is worthwhile. Cinderwallow doesnt do anything for the build.

To use two curses you will need to drop an aura.
How would Ball Lightning or Icicle Mine be on Deadeye? Worth looking into for league start?
livejamie
I am a super new player (started mid-Ritual despite having an account forever) and am just curious. BL is stated as the go-to but PoE Ninja seems to indicate GC is still far more used in top XP players in Ritual. Can you comment why that is? Is it just for top level and nothing else? I do prefer the lightning spells on my mines I'm just trying to figure out why BL isn't more represented there.
"
widotchu wrote:
I am a super new player (started mid-Ritual despite having an account forever) and am just curious. BL is stated as the go-to but PoE Ninja seems to indicate GC is still far more used in top XP players in Ritual. Can you comment why that is? Is it just for top level and nothing else? I do prefer the lightning spells on my mines I'm just trying to figure out why BL isn't more represented there.

BL is much more of a Boss-killing type of damage.
Beer, will you play with this build in 3.14?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info