[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
why does your endgame POB have CI?

Probably a mistake, shouldn’t be in there.
just your resident slow moving scrub checking in to say still having a blast in her spare time :)

CI is amazingly safe feeling. don't look at my gear, you might break a tooth ^_~
Can someone post a step by step how to craft a good wand for this build or point me to a guide please it would be appreciated
Does tailwind / elusive work with mines ? Planning to craft my own boots as my next upgrade.
"
BeerLeague wrote:

The crit is worth more than any of those - the on hit effects dont work with mines.

This seems to be a common misunderstanding about mines and on hit effect.

Any on hit effect that gives a player a benefit such as applying fortify, or life gain on hit, etc DOESN'T work with totems / traps / mines.

However, any on hit effect debuffing an enemy or having any detrimental effect on an enemy DOES work with totems / traps / mines. And lightning exposure debuffs the target. This has been tested and confirmed multiple times.

Trying to figure out some of my next major buys.

I have probably 6-7 exalts total right now and was wondering if it's worth spending pretty much all my currency for them, and re-speccing for the leech with them.

Or should I spend a few exalts grabbing an aspect of spider ring or belt and enlighten 3 first.On that note it seems that a ring would be the cheaper option, any reason to grab aspect on belt instead? (Do lots of people run shaper ring with an elder ring?)

I could also look to spend it mainly on crafting a new wand if that would a better idea, granted would likely need to see if someone has a good guide/method for it.
Just a quick word to thank you for the build. Really enjoying it so far.
I have been a bit struggling with one shot but dropping HoT to be able to have blasphemy + enfeeble made mapping much safer / smoother.

As variations, I also included a cluster jewel and a thread of hope in the witch which grants access to 5-6 desirable passives.

Anyway, considering switching to machina now or skip it and go straight to bottled faith. We'll see !

Thanks again for taking the time to write all this down.
"
Sumidor wrote:
Can someone post a step by step how to craft a good wand for this build or point me to a guide please it would be appreciated

There is no great way to craft one. The mods are extremely rare and there isn’t a way to deterministically craft one.
"
Does tailwind / elusive work with mines ? Planning to craft my own boots as my next upgrade.

They do not. There aren’t really any great mods to be found on influenced bases. Ailment effect is probably the best one, check my level 100 sab for an example.
"
ploxirion wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

The crit is worth more than any of those - the on hit effects dont work with mines.

This seems to be a common misunderstanding about mines and on hit effect.

Any on hit effect that gives a player a benefit such as applying fortify, or life gain on hit, etc DOESN'T work with totems / traps / mines.

However, any on hit effect debuffing an enemy or having any detrimental effect on an enemy DOES work with totems / traps / mines. And lightning exposure debuffs the target. This has been tested and confirmed multiple times.

Sorry should have rephrased that, the ones that you want to actually get don’t work with mines. While the lightning exposure does work, you don’t want it. End game, trigger a socketed spell is better than crit multi and it doesn’t stack with woc debuff.

I’d keep the crit personally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info