[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
frost21 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Dying Sun is very worthwhile, I use it on all my BL builds

So what flasks would you recommend using/dropping?

Dying Sun, Diamond flask, Quicksilver Flask, Enduring Mana flask and Atziri's fine?

(With freeze/bleed and curse immune setups then I'm guessing?)

Correct, thats my current setup
"
Dingping wrote:
question
Which enchant is best 40% damage or projectile and what those projectile do ?

Addes to your clear, 40% damage is better for bossing (doesnt add much dps tho) while the added proj gives you better clear
"
Strups wrote:

Here is the final wand! thanks for your tips, having a blast with your build :)

Fantastic!
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Dying Sun is very worthwhile, I use it on all my BL builds

So what flasks would you recommend using/dropping?

Dying Sun, Diamond flask, Quicksilver Flask, Enduring Mana flask and Atziri's fine?

(With freeze/bleed and curse immune setups then I'm guessing?)

Correct, thats my current setup

Okay cool, will reroll my flasks later and fix them up. Thanks for the info and help.

Also a quick question, what level should our cdwt and immortal call setup be?
How "fast" should the ES leech be assuming ZO and GR are allocated? I've seen other people leech life before, and it almost seems instant - which is why I got confused when I was using my own Machina Mitts.
"
Strups wrote:

I'm pretty sure you still can make a better one from this one.

Personally I'd use the remove crit from harvest. If it hits on your crit multi you just recraft crit multi. If it hits crit chance then you slam the wand with a crusader exalted. It's a gamble that has a few outcomes :

- Lightning exposure on hit which is a flat -10% lightning resistance, a good outcome with 18,18% chance to happen
- increased damage per power charge (between 5 to 10% for a total to 15 from 50% damage), an ok outcome again 18,18% chance to happen
- Wrath or Zealotry increased aura effect. Really good outcome, if it Wrath it's a ~7-8% more multiplier, if it hits zealotry it's about ~5% more multiplier, 12% crit chance and 3% more chance to create consecrated ground, especially good with bottled faith. 36.36% chance to happen, and wrath / zealotry have an equal chance to be choosed
- % chance to Gain Arcane Surge when you deal a Critical Strike, a bad outcome with 18,18% chance to happen BUT can be removed using an over "remove crit mod" from harvest so still ok
- Curse Enemies with Level 10 Conductivity on Hit, the outcome you don't really want to see, has 9.09% chance to happen and is difficult to remove. You can compensate it by annointing your amulet for Whispers of Doom to double curse ennemies, in which case you could probably replace lightning penetration gem by added lightning damage if you get lightning pen on boots.
"
frost21 wrote:

Also a quick question, what level should our cdwt and immortal call setup be?

I leave them at one usually.
"
ploxirion wrote:
"
Strups wrote:

I'm pretty sure you still can make a better one from this one.

Personally I'd use the remove crit from harvest. If it hits on your crit multi you just recraft crit multi. If it hits crit chance then you slam the wand with a crusader exalted. It's a gamble that has a few outcomes :

- Lightning exposure on hit which is a flat -10% lightning resistance, a good outcome with 18,18% chance to happen
- increased damage per power charge (between 5 to 10% for a total to 15 from 50% damage), an ok outcome again 18,18% chance to happen
- Wrath or Zealotry increased aura effect. Really good outcome, if it Wrath it's a ~7-8% more multiplier, if it hits zealotry it's about ~5% more multiplier, 12% crit chance and 3% more chance to create consecrated ground, especially good with bottled faith. 36.36% chance to happen, and wrath / zealotry have an equal chance to be choosed
- % chance to Gain Arcane Surge when you deal a Critical Strike, a bad outcome with 18,18% chance to happen BUT can be removed using an over "remove crit mod" from harvest so still ok
- Curse Enemies with Level 10 Conductivity on Hit, the outcome you don't really want to see, has 9.09% chance to happen and is difficult to remove. You can compensate it by annointing your amulet for Whispers of Doom to double curse ennemies, in which case you could probably replace lightning penetration gem by added lightning damage if you get lightning pen on boots.

The crit is worth more than any of those - the on hit effects dont work with mines.
why does your endgame POB have CI?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
BubbleyummBC wrote:
How "fast" should the ES leech be assuming ZO and GR are allocated? I've seen other people leech life before, and it almost seems instant - which is why I got confused when I was using my own Machina Mitts.

Hmm hard to define it, but it’s similar to life leach. The videos would showcase it pretty well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info