PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
shrinkmaster wrote:
hey nice build. was thinking about doing an autobomber or coc build next.

some mapping vids would be great.

how important is the CDR belt for mapping? i'd like to use my HH whenever i'm not bossing.

The APS breakpoints start to really matter once you hit big HP Bosses like Elder and Shaper. Thats where you need consistent APS to hit max DPS.

For maps it doesn't matter as much since you one shot most packs with a single spin. Even with the belt we break our perfect APS with onslaught anyway for more speed.
"
Noooberino wrote:

But the real question is, what MTX combo is your Assassin in the Overview section using?

Colossus Sword & Crypt Sword

Gargoyle Helmet, Elder Body Armour, Demon King Gloves, Sin Boots + Sin Footprints
"
Sollkomol wrote:
I would prefer Inspiration over Hypothermia

Thats a good idea. I did some testing and Inspiration actually seems to be better.

Probably going for a Frost Bomb + Frostbite + Vaal Righteous Fire setup in the second Cospri's and Vortex + Bonechill + Unbound Ailments + Hypothermia in the boots for bossing.

Didn't have time to record a budget Uber Elder kill today, so im probably gonna go for it with the new setup in the next few days.
Last edited by Raikudou on Oct 9, 2019, 12:42:36 AM
Works good
"
Rungame1d wrote:
Works good

Thank you! I see that you are using Hypothermia. These days Inspiration seems to be a popular link, especially for low cost channel skills. You get 40% more damage and 50% increased Crit. Thoughts about switching that link?
hey :) how much x should i calculate for the build to grind t16s without too much trouble?
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
hey :) how much x should i calculate for the build to grind t16s without too much trouble?

Get some decent Daggers with good crit and some flat cold or spell damage and a Tabula. Both unique Jewels and a little accuracy on your gear.

If you are not using at least one Cospri for the free life leech, replace one of your flasks (except diamond or quicksilver) with a life flask.

You can basically run T16 Maps with under 1ex investment. I really recommend a Carcass Jack for the extra AOE though.
in guide you say that cooldown recovery speed should be 14%, but in the gear you have 15% on belt. So which of options is correct?)
"
thegame123 wrote:
in guide you say that cooldown recovery speed should be 14%, but in the gear you have 15% on belt. So which of options is correct?) As I know, this is very important
It is at least 14%, but everything above is fine (while giving no additional benefits)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info