[3.9] Purifying Flame Sabo | 7kEHP | 2mln Shaper DPS | All content | League starter

Other builds doesn't use MoM.

Do you think it's good? I personally like it cause it makes me alot more tanky, but cant use skitterbots.

Thoughts?
Is there a specific reason that you chose to not pick trap/mine damage nodes on the passive tree and instead went with elemental damage nodes?
How you guys doing? :)
Small update from me. Day 2 (late start for me) of new league and i did start with this build.

Didn't have a whole lot of time to play. Right now lvl 83, pushing yellow maps. I didn't really feel GGGs buffs to bosses, at least for now, maybe in red maps it gets harder.
New Atlas End Game Bosses feel fine too, but fights are fun as hell! Atlas mechanic is a bit confusing at the beginning.

Metamorphs are fun, but power level is a bit uneven - 95% of the fights you insta kill him and sometimes you get god level Metamorph that kills you from two screen away xD

I did my first Tane's Lab Metamorph. You can watch it below - sorry for low quality, but that is all i can get on my potato-PC.

Build is doing great. I have ~1mln shaper dps right now on a 5-link, with all rare gear. Didn't really feel the need to upgrade any items, tho probably will after i hit red maps.

"
Snusboksen wrote:
Other builds doesn't use MoM.

Do you think it's good? I personally like it cause it makes me alot more tanky, but cant use skitterbots.

Thoughts?

Well, skitterbots give you ~20% more dmg. I would rather take MoM and have more survivability. When you are playing mines damage really is not the problem - you will have milions of shaper dps anyway and dying to random hits is annoying.

"
Shrek_Eclipse wrote:
Is there a specific reason that you chose to not pick trap/mine damage nodes on the passive tree and instead went with elemental damage nodes?

Do you mean at the beginning of the tree?
No specific reason, they should give you exactly the same damage boost.
Last edited by Logan_we on Dec 16, 2019, 7:51:52 AM
Anyone know why the visual herald of ash effect won't trigger with this build? Is it a bug or does it not trigger because of the mine support?
"
Shrek_Eclipse wrote:
Anyone know why the visual herald of ash effect won't trigger with this build? Is it a bug or does it not trigger because of the mine support?

Yeap. All effects that say "When You kill" don't work with mines.
"
Logan_we wrote:
"
Shrek_Eclipse wrote:

Yeap. All effects that say "When You kill" don't work with mines.

That sucks really bad, wish it would get a fix or change
Indigon is like 70 C
Yeap, most of the stuff this build needs is more expensive than before.
It's harder to farm Uber Elder for Indigon, so prices go up.

You don't have to use it tho - you can use any helmet, without Indigon you need life flask. Without Indigon, Timeless jewel and Xoph you can still easily do red maps and conquerors.

I haven't figured out yet Sirius fight and i'm not sure if this build can do it. Huge problem for this build are degens and Sirius fight has many of them. Degens melt our mana because of Agnostic - on maps its not a problem because we have mana flasks, but with Sirius you have no way of getting back your flask charges, so after short fight you are all out.
Last edited by Logan_we on Dec 23, 2019, 8:13:40 AM
Its a shame that this build is sitting so deep in shadow topic. I'm playing it mostly from the start of league and for now its my favourite type of mine. I killed all bosses,including awakener+8 and aul at ~380 depth, 153/154 atlas with 150/154 awakening, and sitting on 450 delve for now,will maybe push a bit further. All my gear was bought early, tremor was like 4.5ex,kaom's 2ex,xoph 2.5 ex,ring 3ex each and boots for 1.5ex,rest of gear was bought for some c and self-crafted. So for not very big investment this build is able to tackle all content of game. The only cons for me are mine gameplay that strain your fingers when played for a long time,but w/e,that's miner. And ofc miner is a bit squishy,i could invest more in defences,but i prefer to kill things fast. Thanks a lot for having my eye on this build and wish everyone to atleast try it.
Last edited by knehtq on Dec 26, 2019, 6:08:45 AM
would like to ask a stupid question. how are you sustaining the flask on fights like awakener when you have to rely pretty much on the mana flask. or does it not?

edit:

tried the build, the damage and regen is definitely nice. tried fighting awakener with it and the degen just pretty much destroy me because it will drain the mana constantly and i've no mana charges left. anyone with familiarity with MoM builds definitely would have problem with it i believe
Last edited by churoshyo on Jan 5, 2020, 1:52:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info