[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

In the old build temporal chains was a main debuff.
With the gloves in your build obviously we dont need that skill anymore.

But between skitterbots, despair and malevolance which to give prio?
Is it wise to go with malevolance and despair first?

I dont have the means yet to use all 3.

thx
Hello there,

You have despair and temporal chains. Do you have anything to increase your max curses to 2?
"
Hello there,

You have despair and temporal chains. Do you have anything to increase your max curses to 2?

The amulet (whisper of doom) to get additional 1 curse
Hi,

one question issit using Cast on Damage Taken with withering step good ? or manual trigger better?
Is there even a way to count in Plague Bearer DPS? The big chunk of damage comes from PB (especially at 25lvl gem), and that is not taken into account as far as I am aware in 17 Mil dps calculation.

So either way it's 17 Mil, or above.
"
In the old build temporal chains was a main debuff.
With the gloves in your build obviously we dont need that skill anymore.

But between skitterbots, despair and malevolance which to give prio?
Is it wise to go with malevolance and despair first?

I dont have the means yet to use all 3.

thx

Since you cant run 2 curse yet i would say malevolence.

"
neoxhero wrote:
"
Lunartuna wrote:

is this helm good?

and how long did u use to enchant helm to that withered on hit ?

and which mean u will get two type of foot print?

I wouldnt worry about the helm, i'm just playing around with it. Its going to be very hard to fit another unique in and i would save it as an optional last step.

Mtx foot print will cancel out the mercury footprint.

"
neoxhero wrote:
Hi,

one question issit using Cast on Damage Taken with withering step good ? or manual trigger better?

Well if you manual cast it you would have more control and could make sure it's ready to go off at bosses or other difficult moments.

Having it on CWDT would be more reliable defensivly as it will go off at the same time as immortal call. so we get the buffs from immortal call + withering step which refreshes elusive and increases our spell/attack dodge by around 30% more at the same time. so its almost impossible for us to take a big hit, survive and then take another big hit before we have healed up.

If you have a look at the deathless uber elder and end of the hydra fight there is times when i take almost all my life in damage but with all the builds defensive characteristics 5k life is just enough to survive and heal up.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 4, 2019, 10:27:41 AM
"
Bromeek wrote:
Is there even a way to count in Plague Bearer DPS? The big chunk of damage comes from PB (especially at 25lvl gem), and that is not taken into account as far as I am aware in 17 Mil dps calculation.

So either way it's 17 Mil, or above.

And culling strike is like a %11.1 more multiplier that is unaffected by monster defense.
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 4, 2019, 10:23:58 AM
Spoiler

14.1m dps with this. And thats without wither on the helm. grinding labs to try get one
"
Fames11 wrote:
Spoiler

14.1m dps with this. And thats without wither on the helm. grinding labs to try get one

Gear looks great! I would just buy a helm already with the enchant. There is over 500 possible helm enchants. So if you run twice enchanted every time your still about one in 250 chance.

When i first got my boots it took 2 runs to get the attack speed enchant. Then when i blew those up it took about 20 runs to get it again on new boots and that pool size is only 16! lol
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 4, 2019, 10:33:43 AM
"
wakasm wrote:
I did notice you can get somewhat reliable power charges into the build (if you wanted them) by replacing Blood Magic with Generate Power Charges on Crit. I don't know how critical the Blood Magic is with your mana reduction. That does get some of that dps back.

After more testing i find that losing blood magic greatly limits mobilty on players cannot regenerate maps.

But! we have stacked so much attack speed in the tree that when we take faster attacks out of the link, our attack time for whirling blades goes from .25s to .28s which is very difficult to even notice.

So i'll add power charge on crit into the build!

Great idea man! I'll add you into the special thanks at the bottom of the build.
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 4, 2019, 10:57:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info