[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

"
Dead_Ninja wrote:

Can I multi mod this or just physical 100-129% damage?

It's got 2 prefix, 2 suffix. I haven't really gone deep into crafting so I don't know if the changes to multimod means I can't add more then the phys damage.

I don't think so, you can only do one mod since mutimod takes up a mod spot. You would have to annul something off of it to multimod.
Many of the ones I've seen have the increased damage/ chance to blind mod, which seems pretty good.
https://pastebin.com/FRuKmLiN

If anyone has ideas for what i can do to make this better, pls help me. Cause i keep trying to make it better :p
Last edited by MadsDaK1ngDADA on Jan 21, 2020, 9:43:17 AM
"
https://pastebin.com/FRuKmLiN

If anyone has ideas for what i can do to make this better, pls help me. Cause i keep trying to make it better :p

Switch out vicious projectiles with awakened chaos damage, get awakened blasphemy support, its expensive, but awakened greater multiple projectile is cool. Ive got awakened increased area of effect on my venom gyre, not sure if that is better that what you have going on or not.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jan 22, 2020, 8:12:01 PM
Also you want the delve modifier, 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage on you weapon, along with the increased damage and increased attack speed.

Hi, I've been really enjoying this build and am trying to take it as far as I can. I've hit level 95 in metamorph and have spent somewhere aroud ~40ex on this build, but I keep dying and can not hit level 96 for the life of me. Can anyone advise me on what gear to focus my efforts on upgrading next? Not seen here are my jewels: Watchers eye w/ malevolence dmg over time multiplier as well as +# regen when affected by vitality, timeless jewel, and 1 jewel w/ life%, poison dmg, attack speed w/ claws
"
Slafox_BK wrote:

Hi, I've been really enjoying this build and am trying to take it as far as I can. I've hit level 95 in metamorph and have spent somewhere aroud ~40ex on this build, but I keep dying and can not hit level 96 for the life of me. Can anyone advise me on what gear to focus my efforts on upgrading next? Not seen here are my jewels: Watchers eye w/ malevolence dmg over time multiplier as well as +# regen when affected by vitality, timeless jewel, and 1 jewel w/ life%, poison dmg, attack speed w/ claws

Probably getting a better claw is the easiest upgrade, since it's your clear worst item -- you really need attack speed on it -- then a different helmet before or after that. (Venom gyre 40% is not that great if PoB is anything to go by.) I don't know what you're really dying to unless you play lazy.
I've spent about 3ex so far trying to craft a claw.

It's just not working. Fuck this RNG...
~ Seph
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Also you want the delve modifier, 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage on you weapon, along with the increased damage and increased attack speed.

The only reason i have another gem than the increased area effect and also the delve mod is missing is because the item is corrupted, and i have no idea how crafting works, so i buy all my items :)
- I am fairly ''new''. I played alot, but i never took my time to learn the crafting system and i never got far in the game, this is the furthest i've ever been, but im stuck in level 91 and i can't get a level up atm.
"
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

The only reason i have another gem than the increased area effect and also the delve mod is missing is because the item is corrupted, and i have no idea how crafting works, so i buy all my items :)
- I am fairly ''new''. I played alot, but i never took my time to learn the crafting system and i never got far in the game, this is the furthest i've ever been, but im stuck in level 91 and i can't get a level up atm.

Yeah I tried and failed to craft a claw too. Trade league all tbe way.

May I try to take the poison out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info