Herald of Agony crashes instance

Whenever a player with active herald of agony leaves an instance (portal out, change to next zone), the instance and every player in it crashes (unexpected disconnection). When logging back in again, it fails to join previous trade and global chat and joins the default (global 1 and trade x).

Support gems on herald of agony: damage on full life, minion damage, pierce, empower and vicious projectiles
╔╤═╨─
Last edited by ggpenner on Oct 2, 2019, 4:34:38 PM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2020, 2:04:41 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have a similar issue. It also kicks out the other players who were in the instance.
my friend also do that, i dont wanna invite him to map with me now... ggg please fix the Herald of Agony
edit: his account is "Drascklerj" only 1 character in blight
this is Forum signature
Last edited by kevindevm1 on Oct 6, 2019, 5:22:55 PM
This happens to me pretty consistently. It seems to be tied to when the non-HoAg player creates the zone, but then the HoAg Party Member leaves the zone with an active Crawler before the owner of the zone leaves.

I've had this happen to me consistently on Blood Aqueducts and various different maps. When mapping on my atlas, this is incredibly frustrating as my party member tends to be a much more impatient player and leaves before me, causing me to crash out to the login screen nearly every map. We even had a case where I opened a Zana mission and went in first, they followed, then when we went to leave the Zana mission, the original map instance was crashed and we were stranded inside the Zana mission, forcing a logout.

My friend is using Herald of Agony in a 4L +3 helmet with socketed gems are supported by level 20 Minion Damage, HoAg, Feeding Frenzy, Damage on Full Life, and Pierce. It doesn't seem to matter what I use. Even if my friend is not the party leader, so long as they leave an instance that I generated while they have the Crawler active it crashes me. We've not as yet encountered a scenario where the instance crashes if we're mapping on their atlas or they were the ones to generate an instance.
*bump

This is still happening in Metamorph league... GGG PLEASE fix... This is making me not want to play with my friend.

Current HoAg setup of my friend is HoAg, Damage on Full life, Pierce, and Minion damage in a +2 helmet. They're also dual wielding 2 Cold Iron Points.

Whenever my friend leaves an instance before me with their Herald of Agony active I get an unexpected disconnection and the instance is killed.
Bump again, this is happening for my friend as well and makes it hard to play with him. He is almost considering rerolling just cause his build breaks our maps.

Maybe has something to do with over level 20 herald's? Seems like everyone here has multiple added levels to their crawler.

We haven't been able to consistently reproduce it but it seems like it happens most when he has crawler active and leaves the instance before me. If I leave first we never have issues. If he leaves without a crawler up we don't seem to have issues but if crawler is up it seems like half the time it disconnects me and crashes the instance.
Last edited by VikingTiger on Jan 10, 2020, 6:55:58 AM
Hello,

this still happens. For us it's me who crashes everytime. Our HoAg is Level 27 (21 Gem, +1 Skin of the Loyal, +1 global from Weapon, +4 Empower).

We run Damage on Full Life, Awakened Minion Damage, Awakened Viscious Projectiles, Pierce and Empower Support.

It's reproducable every time the other player leaves with an active agony crawler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info