[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
Nesja wrote:
How difficult is it to get the Watcher's eye with ES on hit?

To clarify, it costs 1-2.5 ex in the market now.
Thank you for the help, I've been having a lot of fun with this build.
This build feels the strongest both in offense and defense I've played so far while levelling (lvl 68 now).

Getting a good chest piece and watcher's eye will be a challenge now, because I'm not sure how best to farm exalted orbs when they never drop.
1. I bought a timeless jewel 13209 under kiloava. Other than the 50 str, It seems to give me nothing. Is there a way to find out what notable passive it gives ?

2. Also the skill tree provided here on the post are different from PoB which one should I follow ?

Thank you so much
"
Nesja wrote:
This build feels the strongest both in offense and defense I've played so far while levelling (lvl 68 now).

Getting a good chest piece and watcher's eye will be a challenge now, because I'm not sure how best to farm exalted orbs when they never drop.

There are plenty of ways to gain currency, so I can't list all of them. One important fact is that direct drop of exalted orbs is only a minor source of my income. You earn chaos/exalted orbs by selling your items. How about selling your fussing/chromatic/jeweller's orbs, fossils or beasts, for example?

"
JakeLuhrs wrote:
1. I bought a timeless jewel 13209 under kiloava. Other than the 50 str, It seems to give me nothing. Is there a way to find out what notable passive it gives ?

I also want to know a good method lol. I used divine orbs several times and hit 2 x 20% fire res and 5% chance to deal double damage (#13649).This is not the best but is good enough.

"
JakeLuhrs wrote:
2. Also the skill tree provided here on the post are different from PoB which one should I follow ?

The PoB link is for a level 97 character, so unless you reach that point follow the non-PoB passive trees. The reason I changed the passive tree at level 97 is that I wanted to take "precision" notable but then my attack speed became too mucn (in CoC build your optimal attack speed is around 6.0). That's why I decided to gain less attack speed from Unnatural Instinct.
OK. So yesterday i respecced my assassin and bought all the gear i needed to get rolling.

My items are probably the cheapest possible im not lvl 90, my gems are most lvl 1 (well, ofc not the lightning balls, they are only lvl 20 though).

Have only died once so far and this was while trying to tank dark forrest boss while he did his screaming wolves attack.

Everything melts, nothing (well, almost nothing) can kill you and you run/clear fast AF.

Probably the best build i have ever tried (been playing for years), as it seems to have no weakness and is absolut top tier in every aspect of the game. If i ever make a lvl 100 char, i gues this will be the build to try it with.

Thanks a to for sharing.

Here is my still pretty bad gear: i think i got it for under 4 ex. with 1 ex for watcher eye (is usually 2 ex, gues i was lucky sniping that one) and for chest armor (1.5ex) beeing most of my investment. other items were bought for chaos, probably under 200c. No enlighten and no apsect of the spider. So 5 ex very sure will get you started and make you strong enough to do everything while half asleep.

Only one of the mentioned unique jewels (watcher eye). All other gear is probably only defensive (ES and res). Almost no damage, as i dont have the currency to afford that. Yet everything melts.

Edit: just did a bit of delving (only 180 depth) and i can say its awsome for delve too. The speed and ES on hit make it perfect to go deep into the darkness.

10/10 build!
Last edited by Mathorg on Oct 4, 2019, 4:47:41 PM
Dying sun as fith flask? Makes wise oak difficult to use though...
Last edited by Mathorg on Oct 5, 2019, 6:19:27 AM
I've been playing the Scion version all league, and yes, Dying Sun is amazing fifth flask.
"
Mathorg wrote:
Dying sun as fith flask? Makes wise oak difficult to use though...

Hi, thank you very much for sharing your budget gear here. I found it to be potentially useful for other people, so I copy&pasted your gear to the guide.

Dying Sun used to be a good flask in Legion league because mobs were spread out in monolith encounter. In Blight, on the other hand, mobs tend to be lined up, so one projectile is enough to kill them quickly.

If you use Dying Sun, you have to give up Wise Oak for obvious reasons. Then you lose single target DPS. I think Wise Oak is better than Dying Sun in most cases in this league.

I understand that Granite flask, which is what I suggested for the 5th flask, looks underwhelming, but I think it is effective against those birds that throw projectiles upon death. With good gear those birds are the only potential source of your death...

I seem to be blind. why ghost reaver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info