Actually blighted maps are playable if you

"
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:

Pls go play back your standart mode and stop write about league

[Removed by Support]

You know almost nothing about current leagues and yet you comment on it. You never had a character that was more than 94 lvl and yet you know everything. I understand you like to write here (1.3K post) [Removed by Support], but never comment on something you don't know anything about
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 18, 2019, 3:19:31 AM
"
"
garthzombie wrote:
"
Doesn't affect it, it's a placebo. I've never adjusted anything and I crash like once a week.

It's just playing well and shredding everything before they can fuck up your frame rate.

Your challenge list says you haven't beaten a blight map and you haven't done a 6 lane map.

So how can you talk about the performance of end game blight maps like T14 and so on?

You talk some serious rubbish.

Because I've played the Blighted maps. Once it's going it is what it is, it doesn't randomly start spawning in more enemies.

Also, them being a higher tier wouldn't make any more difference than the the change in regular maps. Which there isn't one at all, all that matters is the mods rolled on it and the tile set.

You, sir, are the one talking rubbish. You've hardly even played at all this league, don't hop on someone about something you don't know about.

Edit: Wow, I just looked at your profile, you haven't even ever played the game.

I started playing on PC after I finished 25 challenges on console.

I like how you used my point against me, even though I wasn't complaining about how good or bad the blight performance is. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 18, 2019, 3:30:35 AM
[Removed by Support]

Ha, what?

"
garthzombie wrote:

I started playing on PC after I finished 25 challenges on console.

I like how you used my point against me, even though I wasn't complaining about how good or bad the blight performance is. [Removed by Support]

And none of this makes sense at all, in any way... at all. I used your point against you because it was a hypocritical thing to say, and you're obviously lying about having completed 25 challenges on PC. Why the hell would you not be signed into that one if it were your main?

[Removed by Support]

Edit: I had to come back to add, what the hell is that first part about? Have you even read any of the posts? I said nothing about how good or bad Blight performance was, and said nothing about you saying that.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 18, 2019, 3:31:12 AM
cool.thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info