Actually blighted maps are playable if you

turn off sound effects in options. Never crashed in 59 blighted maps.

Last edited by douma111 on Sep 26, 2019, 12:31:02 PM
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2019, 4:35:43 AM
turned off sound, turned the resolution to 720p, turned off everything like health bars, item descriptions - everything...
could play a low tier3 map, had massive Framedrops (lags?), but was the first that went ok for me. everything higher still unplayable.

"
ElRub1nho wrote:
turned off sound, turned the resolution to 720p, turned off everything like health bars, item descriptions - everything...
could play a low tier3 map, had massive Framedrops (lags?), but was the first that went ok for me. everything higher still unplayable.

I never did anything with settings in the game, i will try this tip out.
Myself have frequent frame drops when it gets intense and that with a PS4 pro and SSD
Ability to complete Blighted maps without crashing is *highly* dependent on the build you are playing.

Some builds are much more crash-happy than others.

I basically never (*knocks on wood*) crash in Blights (either normal or Blighted Maps), but I also can't actually beat them, because I don't have big AoE or minions.

I'm disappointed that the towers end up being largely irrelevant in Blights on PS4. (regular Blights, not talking about Blighted maps anymore).
Finished 11/16 Blighted maps with Minion build . there are big framerate issues at the 2 to 3 minute mark when most enemies are spawning . Alching the maps with more monsters causing crashes 80% of time , but its better now before the patch .

cheers
"
"
ElRub1nho wrote:

I never did anything with settings in the game, i will try this tip out.
Myself have frequent frame drops when it gets intense and that with a PS4 pro and SSD

A week now since i play with no sound effects and put all my mtx off.
Still some lag from time to time, but no crashes anymore. What a huge difference.
Doesn't affect it, it's a placebo. I've never adjusted anything and I crash like once a week.

It's just playing well and shredding everything before they can fuck up your frame rate.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Doesn't affect it, it's a placebo. I've never adjusted anything and I crash like once a week.

It's just playing well and shredding everything before they can fuck up your frame rate.

Your challenge list says you haven't beaten a blight map and you haven't done a 6 lane map.

So how can you talk about the performance of end game blight maps like T14 and so on?

You talk some serious rubbish.
"
garthzombie wrote:
"

Your challenge list says you haven't beaten a blight map and you haven't done a 6 lane map.

So how can you talk about the performance of end game blight maps like T14 and so on?

Because I've played the Blighted maps. Once it's going it is what it is, it doesn't randomly start spawning in more enemies.

Also, them being a higher tier wouldn't make any more difference than the the change in regular maps. Which there isn't one at all, all that matters is the mods rolled on it and the tile set.

You, sir, are the one talking rubbish. You've hardly even played at all this league, don't hop on someone about something you don't know about.

Edit: Wow, I just looked at your profile, you haven't even ever played the game.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Oct 16, 2019, 10:50:56 AM
"
"
garthzombie wrote:
"

Because I've played the Blighted maps. Once it's going it is what it is, it doesn't randomly start spawning in more enemies.

Also, them being a higher tier wouldn't make any more difference than the the change in regular maps. Which there isn't one at all, all that matters is the mods rolled on it and the tile set.

You, sir, are the one talking rubbish. You've hardly even played at all this league, don't hop on someone about something you don't know about.

Edit: Wow, I just looked at your profile, you haven't even ever played the game.

Pls go play back your standart mode and stop write about league
Last edited by R4mpaMckvak on Oct 16, 2019, 4:56:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info