[3.10] Elemental Hit Miner Scion - What is Attack Speed?

"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
After nerfs will it be still strong ?

Point blank 0.86 (13/15) * 0.8 Ele Hit (less base damage) = 0.69. Deduct your ele hit lvl by 4 and thats the new Ele Hit bossing damage. (Unless you already updated PoB which use updated Point Blank, then just deduct by 2) You will need corrupt +4 frostferno to get back to old damage now lol.

Seeing how multi-craft get completely gutted and delve mod being nerfed, its now much easier to boost boss damage by using Chin Sol. Otherwise you need to invest more currency to craft a better weapon :/

"
Kloner89 wrote:
can u recommand it as a league starter ? for 3.9? or would a arc miner way better then this ? :O

Not so, this build is unique heavy and will be expensive at league start, unless you go for EE variant but I haven't tested it as a league starter yet.
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Dec 12, 2019, 8:00:36 AM
36 challenges done, thanks to this build.
Even managed to kill Sirus myself.
I started the league with this build, absolutely recommend.
"
Arator95 wrote:
36 challenges done, thanks to this build.
Even managed to kill Sirus myself.
I started the league with this build, absolutely recommend.

Thanks! Nice to hear that.

I still haven't manage to net a Sirus kill myself :/ I really sucks at mechanical fight.
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Dec 27, 2019, 1:00:58 AM
Got me another Sirus (8) kill and recorded it, not the cleanest of videos because I was testing out the kiting strat, but it's deathless and you can see the damage potential of this build, here is the link
Last edited by Arator95 on Dec 29, 2019, 2:57:41 PM
"
Arator95 wrote:
Got me another Sirus (8) kill and recorded it, not the cleanest of videos because I was testing out the kiting strat, but it's deathless and you can see the damage potential of this build, here is the link

amazing kill man, good job!
"
Arator95 wrote:

What is your gem links when you are clearing trash mobs when you are napping and not killing a though boss? And also, what is the ideal bow mods that you think are important? +3 level + crit + mine throw speed + mine damage?
Hmm I am not able to take hits and getting one-shotted by Metamorph bosses. Any resolution for this?
"
victortkc wrote:
Hmm I am not able to take hits and getting one-shotted by Metamorph bosses. Any resolution for this?

You will still more likely to get one-shotted by dangerous Metamorph on t14+ with only 5.5k~6.5k HP without a lot of other defensive layer such as Mind over Matter. Especially if you stacking Organs that provide Powerful Crit to Metamorph.

Current defense mechanisms of this build are Blind, 40%/30% dodge + 10%-ish damage reduction from Flesh and Stone + occasionally 3 Endurance Chrages. Not the tankiest of the bunch so you still need to be evasive by yourself.

You can try using Decoy Totem against Metamorphs since they are taunt-able to give yourself some leeway.

After getting 36 challenge in Delirium by playing this build again, here my updated thought :

1) I can feel the mine throw speed nerf, now require to invest in more mine throw speed in passive tree to make the gameplay smoother. Luckily there is a medium cluster jewel notable "Guerilla Tactics" that provide extra mine throw speed (10%) to the build.

2) With the mine throw speed nerf, the build will feel laggier in clearing out packs so need to embrace for impact especially against Delirium mob. Blood of Karui unique life flask is recommended to sustain in high tier (14+) maps.

3) For this league, all the recommended unique are generally much cheaper (Kaom's Heart and Xoph's Blood). It's also cheaper to get Frostferno (Through "A vision of ice and fire" prophecy) so I can corrupt and get a +2 Frostferno with no sweat.

4) Since the migration of Delve mod from Scorch and Prismatic Fossil to become influence mod, getting 100%+ damage from Stygian Vyse is now a min-max option. If you have extra currency, you can go for It but this is strictly not a priority anymore.

5) New Delirium cluster jewel provide good utility to the build. "Cremator" to destroy corpse and prevent Porcupines' spikes. A lot of good mines notable that help boost our dps especially "Surprise Sabotage". "Surging Vitality" give a lot of %HP regen to improve sustainability in fight.

PoB for this league : https://pastebin.com/3P3s2sqy
Total budget : 2-3 ex (?)

Now I proceed to play other build :P Hope the next league be kinder to this build.
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Mar 28, 2020, 5:07:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info