Goodbye Charan

That's not Charan's PM, that is Farystar's quote.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
L M A O

This.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Should respect his wishes and not post his PMs here. He wants to be "gone"... let him. The removed his posts. They would only do that because they respected his wishes. Our posts are their property. They didn't have to do that. Let him go, people.

Yeah i used my quote not his. I respect him as a person and his privacy.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Should respect his wishes and not post his PMs here. He wants to be "gone"... let him. The removed his posts. They would only do that because they respected his wishes. Our posts are their property. They didn't have to do that. Let him go, people.

He still has another account that was last seen when this topic was made lol.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

He still has another account that was last seen when this topic was made lol.

Ofc it has...we are all waiting to see what will happen in 4.0, if nothing major for the better, we are gone forever.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

"We". Sure. It's really important to not speak for others on this type of thing, even if you think you've got the right.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 16, 2019, 7:52:03 PM
I thought the "good bye" threads were ridiculous already when people made them by themselves, but making one for someone.. else? Why?
If you know him then just talk to him some other way. I doubt he got rid of his cellphone and started living in a treehouse.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
I thought the "good bye" threads were ridiculous already when people made them by themselves, but making one for someone.. else? Why?
If you know him then just talk to him some other way. I doubt he got rid of his cellphone and started living in a treehouse.

Because he is a pillar in this community who had contributed significantly to the discourse here. And there are more than a handful of us in these forums who would miss his thoughts and contributions in his capacity as a member of this community.

Rest assured there won’t be a goodbye thread created for you if you even decide to quit.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:

Because he is a pillar in this community who had contributed significantly to the discourse here. And there are more than a handful of us in these forums who would miss his thoughts and contributions in his capacity as a member of this community.

Rest assured there won’t be a goodbye thread created for you if you even decide to quit.

Well said :).

"
Fapmobile wrote:

Pointless circlejerk for the cool kids club.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info