The Havenwood Bow and Quiver

"
DarkJen wrote:
"
moonmidnight wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Too bad, bow play is feels like suffering now. Definitely need to be revisited. I started league as bow character and ditched it. Low dps, low survivability, to reach acceptable levels of gameplay even on higher acts already need to get very expensive gear. And to go to maps.. count to hundreds of exalts expensive. Doubt bow chars will be popular with such a situation.

no hate but the problem might be you

Sure.
Ofc.

No offence taken.
You know, its just so far from being smooth and enjoyable gameplay. May be this is only for current league, dunno.

Well the league is designed for strong aoe skills or skills that hit a lot of targets at the same time. So I think fire arrow or puncture or barrage is not so smooth because of its lack of hitting multiple targets. But Split arrow, lightning arrow, shrapnel shot, ice shot, tornado shot, rain of arrows, caustic arrow, scourge arrow, toxic rain or blast rain are already build in strong aoe or multiple target attacks so with the right bow, that doesn´t necessarily has to be expensive (Lioneye's Glare for most of them, Chin Sol for shrapnel shot, any rare 6l bow with +2 to bow gems for caustic arrow and toxic rain)...
Just to reconsider that there is really strong potential in bow gems.
Some of them need a rework for sure like melee, minions, spells and so on had, and because of that especially at low levels spells and melee weapon attack skills seem to be stronger (and also more defensive cause you can wear a shield, or dual wield or simply got a higher dps weapon). But overall bow gems are still good maybe you just have to get to level 40isch with a melee weapon skill (spectral throw and new poison skills I also mean with this) and then you can change to a bow gem.
I love this natural, not super shiny theme! Please create more mtxs like that!
"
bvanharjr wrote:
You obviously don't remember years ago you released this.... do you?

Which includes a quiver AND Flask Pouch skin. Built-in.

edited to fix BBCode.

That good sir is called a sheathe, something used to sheathe your blade in. a quiver holds arrows. Wish this quiver came with a flask though, not enough hip attachments for my characters.
"
Wish this quiver came with a flask though, not enough hip attachments for my characters.

They'll probably only start selling flask mtxes after we get the new character models, assuming those include hip attachments that change with the flasks we wear (and are actually visible on them). Cos right now all you'd see is the flasks on your UI change, but nothing on your actual character.
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 25, 2019, 4:51:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info