The Havenwood Bow and Quiver

"
bvanharjr wrote:
You obviously don't remember years ago you released this.... do you?

Which includes a quiver AND Flask Pouch skin. Built-in.

edited to fix BBCode.

I, too, want a bow that shoots swords.
Awesome, now get back to Darkprism bow /back attachment designing.
Too bad, bow play is feels like suffering now. Definitely need to be revisited. I started league as bow character and ditched it. Low dps, low survivability, to reach acceptable levels of gameplay even on higher acts already need to get very expensive gear. And to go to maps.. count to hundreds of exalts expensive. Doubt bow chars will be popular with such a situation.
thats a very tasteful mtx, really nice stuff.
damn thats looking good

"
DarkJen wrote:
Too bad, bow play is feels like suffering now. Definitely need to be revisited. I started league as bow character and ditched it. Low dps, low survivability, to reach acceptable levels of gameplay even on higher acts already need to get very expensive gear. And to go to maps.. count to hundreds of exalts expensive. Doubt bow chars will be popular with such a situation.

no hate but the problem might be you
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Last edited by moonmidnight on Sep 24, 2019, 8:03:28 AM
It's alright. But could you guys finish what you start? Where is the VOID EMPEROR AMOUR SET? Don't just tease us bit by bit to then stop it all. That's like a ruined tease.
"
moonmidnight wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

no hate but the problem might be you

Sure.
Ofc.

No offence taken.
You know, its just so far from being smooth and enjoyable gameplay. May be this is only for current league, dunno.
"
CrimeWreck wrote:
It's alright. But could you guys finish what you start? Where is the VOID EMPEROR AMOUR SET? Don't just tease us bit by bit to then stop it all. That's like a ruined tease.

You mean the one that they already said will be released next week?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

See a bow in Sin Style, in black colors ...
Why back quivers? Those are crap no one who knows something about archery uses them.
Couldn´t you give us some side or bow quivers? Those could also better interact with all the wings and cloak mtx. That quiver looks nice and beautiful, would be a good 3d art for a unique or so. But all quivers at the moment are back quivers and are normally covered by the wings or cloak, so why should I get this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info