For the people wanting beta keys

"
skovler wrote:
Not everyone have enough money to give 10$. :/

I personally got $10, but sadly my payment processor isn't available.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
"
Monarcha wrote:
"
stealth1984 wrote:
Seriously, stop whining. Obviously many of you have a strong interest in playing this game considering the amount of threads and trolling in this forum. GGG has spent the past 5 years making a great product and in return has asked for nothing from the community. Being that this game will be F2P upon release, the absolute least you can do is pony up $10 and purchase a beta key. Not only will you get your key plus an additional 100 points, but you will also be supporting a great cause.

If you're truly interested in seeing this game succeed, show the devs some love and lend a helping hand. Its really that simple. /rant

So why you won't support developers? Oh, wait. You are the lucky one who got the key for free so...

In some country $10 is quite more then for you. You thougth about that? And pay this to play a beta (not ended product, demo), that you even don't know you'll like? Just for test?

You are the bigger troll then tons of peaple that spamming this forum and looking for key.

Yeah Um, I bought the $10 pack as soon as it was available...
"
skovler wrote:
Not everyone have enough money to give 10$. :/

Yet you have enough money to have a rig which can play this game plus pay a monthly fee for a hi-speed internet connection? Right... come on man, don't give me that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info