How long did it take you to get into beta?

For whoever did not pay money to get into beta..
How long did it take you to get into the beta? i just signed up because the game looks pretty interesting and kind of like Diablo but im wandering what the chances are to get into the beta without paying money
"
Buckled wrote:
For whoever did not pay money to get into beta..
How long did it take you to get into the beta? i just signed up because the game looks pretty interesting and kind of like Diablo but im wandering what the chances are to get into the beta without paying money

Lets say around 1/60.000 per 5 minutes so your chance of getting one is really low.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
I never got an invite. Signed up sometime last August I think? Played a little bit last weekend during open beta. Currently invested in the early access pack to play more and show some support. Will probably do Gold sometime soon.
Its random. So Im guessing, It can range from last year to within 10 minutes of signing up. Random is what they say though, who knows how the timer works. It might not be so random.
IGN: WereJackal
got picked from the random drawing on the 2nd or 3rd day of closed beta
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
good luck
I.. dont remember when i signed in.. it was like a week ago, but i can tell you that everyday im waking up in the morning to check if i got the beta key and far now i got nothing, so dont bring your hopes up.. but still good luck ^^ to everyone who wants to get in.
Last edited by buzzardbeard on Apr 7, 2012, 4:18:21 PM
Click on the names of both Latest and Upcoming profiles seen in the Beta Invite timer.
Check the join date of these profiles.

Repeat these 2 steps 3 to 5 (or 20^^) times every 10 - 30 minutes or so and you should get the idea of your chances to get in.
"
Bryen wrote:
Click on the names of both Latest and Upcoming profiles seen in the Beta Invite timer.
Check the join date of these profiles.

Repeat these 2 steps 3 to 5 (or 20^^) times every 10 - 30 minutes or so and you should get the idea of your chances to get in.

Or he could get on the forum and actually contribute with something to the community, instead of wasting time looking at the counter.
A lot of people have spare beta keys after the donation opened up, and many of us are looking for active, constructive and friendly people that we can give our spare keys to... So go spend our time on doing that instead.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
Taking me longer than I want it to with their payment problems today. I'd be happy to buy a bundle if they'd only let me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info