So who would be willing to pay 5$ (USD) for just the beta key?

I would! Because I just want to play this game now and I dont need 100 points for the store. Come on guys!

Create something like the "lesser early acces pack". You could earn another 5 bucks instead of none.

Cause otherwise I'll just wait until June. :-/

Who's with me? I dont care!
Last edited by stevencrotnik on Apr 7, 2012, 9:40:18 AM
If you're so poor you can only be afford $5 instead of $10, you should strongly consider spending your money on something more important than the beta.

Edit: Any of you who think $10 for a beta key is unreasonable, especially under the circumstances wherein they give you $10 of cash shop points, and that $5 is more reasonable. I say this:

lol you're out of your mind.
Stop the Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners by the Chinese Communist Party
http://www.dafoh.org/petition/

My Item Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/239481
IGN: Disolve
Last edited by Disolve on Apr 7, 2012, 2:20:53 PM
"
Disolve wrote:
If you're so poor you can only be afford $5 instead of $10, you should strongly consider spending your money on something more important than the beta.

i have money but i think its better to pay 5 usd just for the key and not 10 for some points ..
"
Disolve wrote:
If you're so poor [...]

Nope. Just very misery, especially when it comes to spending money for stuff I wont have use for.

"
unictus wrote:

i have money but i think its better to pay 5 usd just for the key and not 10 for some points ..

Same opinion here. Thank you!
I would so like a lower tier just for the key, but really I have to say this is the first game that boasts about being in closed beta.
"
stevencrotnik wrote:
"
Disolve wrote:
If you're so poor [...]

Nope. Just very misery, especially when it comes to spending money for stuff I wont have use for.

"
unictus wrote:

Same opinion here. Thank you!

true that, who know what you get for 100 points anyone... what if is nothing and they are just for show you know
"
Disolve wrote:

What does being rich or poor have anything too do with paying for beta access?

Maybe your not aware of this but most people out in the real world rich or poor like to usually get a discount on something so they don't have to pay more then what it's actually worth. It's called economics. Maybe you need to go back to school and learn it.

Sorry for the rude post. I just hate fat rich idiots who have had everything handed to them on a silver platter in life, and make smarmy remarks towards others simply because they assume they are poor and useless. Really shows why the world is were it's at right now because of ignorant uneducated retards like this.
Last edited by trash656 on Apr 7, 2012, 10:38:49 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the philosophy behind the donations is to offer beta-keys as a thank you gift rather than selling them. The idea is to pre-purchase credits for the cash-shop, with higher donations coming with more thank you gifts.
Hahaha are you serious bro? Its just $5. Dont be that cheap. If you are willing to pay $5, then another $5 shouldn't be a big problem.
IGN: WereJackal
"
Nachash wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, the philosophy behind the donations is to offer beta-keys as a thank you gift rather than selling them. The idea is to pre-purchase credits for the cash-shop, with higher donations coming with more thank you gifts.

The reality is, though, that pretty much no one who doesn't own a beta key would actually buy this if it didn't come with a beta key.

It's a smart commercial plan, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm 100% convinced they know the beta keys are what's bringing in the money.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info