- 2 passives points
"
Wiizper wrote:
"
bkj1 wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:
What helmet enchant should we go for?
Desecrate additional corpses or Volatile Dead?

Volatile dead is recommended, but i cant get it atm.
Also anger, ash buffs are nice

Thank you for the reply.
How do you continuously cast in your videos? I seem to stop casting and running out of mana, according to your PoB you have 22 mana and i have 71 with enlighten level 3.

Im using - mana cost craft in ring so frenzy cost me only 9 mana, then with 22 mana it easy to handle.

Try not using elighten just grab ring like mine and put other gems like flamedash or golems
"
Wiizper wrote:
"
bkj1 wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:
What helmet enchant should we go for?
Desecrate additional corpses or Volatile Dead?

Volatile dead is recommended, but i cant get it atm.
Also anger, ash buffs are nice

Thank you for the reply.
How do you continuously cast in your videos? I seem to stop casting and running out of mana, according to your PoB you have 22 mana and i have 71 with enlighten level 3.

Also check mods on maps, in normal gameplay i dont have issues with this manapool (only when its noregen map)

Also you are getting mana with Cinder flask
"
Fitzpup wrote:
Surely using a Xoph's Blood would begate the leech from the atziri promise due to avatar of fire so that is thus really rendering the flask useless.

So what do you suggest by that?
"
Colloda wrote:
Atziry promise dont work with avatar of fire, its useless, change for wise oak. And cooldown reduction on the belt its good for not lose attacks for the server ticks.

good tip will change that
Is there a way to league start this? Since poets pens are 3x? Or is this a build to make after having currency to buy pens.
Why witch and not marauder?
"
ciskinsdomain wrote:

'Cause the new changes to necromancer, there's a node there that gives you 2% attack speed x consumed corpse, that with desecrate and volatile dead = insane attack speed, INSANE. It keeps stacking and stacking until your fps go to 1 (?)
"
ciskinsdomain wrote:

Youp Alexander made good point here :)
Last edited by bkj1 on Sep 25, 2019, 12:26:58 PM
Slightly different way to play this:

I went soul tether + doryani's jewel + spirit offering for 50% (!) of my life as ES, coupled with vaal pact overleech.

That leaves me with 6.5k life, 3.5k es, and incredible sustain. I should be able to get up to 7.5k life and 4-4.5k ES once it's finished.

It's crazy tanky and I would strongly recommend it as an alternative if you're looking for a little more beefiness. Vaal pact + overleech + cwdt spirit offer + cinderswallow regen feels super strong and I actually think this might be one of the most efficient ways in the game (besides mana guardian) to maximize your total hp pool right now.

You really need all the key pieces (watchers eye, kaom's heart, soul tether, doryani jewel, insanity gloves, and xoph's) for it to really come together, but boy does it perform (unlike my pc lolol) once you get all that.

The main pathing tree change is to drop some life nodes to path out to pain attunement for the doryani's glorious vanity, because otherwise you'll be blowing dozens of divines trying to roll one that does ruin your tree in the MoM slot. Ask me how I know this :(

I think the most important cheap upgrade for this whole build is the insanity gloves. They're not hard to get - the essence and fingerless gloves should cost you like 14c. I would prioritize getting that before most other items, it just makes the ramp up feel so much smoother and therefore lets you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info