I don't suppose anyone has an extra key?

I've been waiting for an invite for about a year(?), but I've yet to get in. I'm too poor to afford a beta key myself, after spending $100 on the Diablo III CE recently. And I don't want to dish out the money a month later when I'll be jumping between the two games, nearing an Open Beta release for PoE (most likely.) I was a big fan of Diablo II back in 2000 and ended up playing off and on for 8 years, moving onto Diablo II LoD in 2002. I still have plans on playing PoE after Diablo III is released, because I'm in love with the Hack and Slash genre. Plus, I really don't like the direction Diablo III has been heading in recently.

If anyone could help me out that would be great. I'll even add you in-game and play with you. I do have a great understanding of the game from the open stress test weekend.
"
Japanimation wrote:
I've been waiting for an invite for about a year(?), but I've yet to get in. I'm too poor to afford a beta key myself, after spending $100 on the Diablo III CE recently. And I don't want to dish out the money a month later when I'll be jumping between the two games, nearing an Open Beta release for PoE (most likely.) I was a big fan of Diablo II back in 2000 and ended up playing off and on for 8 years, moving onto Diablo II LoD in 2002. I still have plans on playing PoE after Diablo III is released, because I'm in love with the Hack and Slash genre. Plus, I really don't like the direction Diablo III has been heading in recently.

If anyone could help me out that would be great. I'll even add you in-game and play with you. I do have a great understanding of the game from the open stress test weekend.

Seems pretty dumb to me.
If you spend money on the collectors edition, you can afford to spend 10 dollars to get into this game if you want it that badly.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
He probably wants to play something till D3 comes out so he doesn't want to spend money on a game that he will most likely not play (i mean cmon if you were poor why would you go for a collectors edition)
"
Tagek wrote:

Seems pretty dumb to me.
If you spend money on the collectors edition, you can afford to spend 10 dollars to get into this game if you want it that badly.

I'm dumbfounded. I can't tell if you're a moron or being serious. I already explained my situation and gave a plausible reason for not buying a key. But in case you missed what I've already typed, I'll type it again.

I just spent $100 on Diablo III Collector's Edition and I am tight on money. I don't have any more leisure money to spend during this month. And with Diablo III rapidly approaching and the chance that PoE might be entering closed beta in a few months, why would I want to spend money I don't have? I hope this is a little clearer for you.

"
DrTooth wrote:
He probably wants to play something till D3 comes out so he doesn't want to spend money on a game that he will most likely not play (i mean cmon if you were poor why would you go for a collectors edition)

I believe I already stated that I would be playing both games. I've played a ton of Hack and Slash games for countless hours, I don't have plans on playing just one. I am not biased and I think both will be great games.

I've played Baldur's Gate, Champions of Norrath and it's sequel, Diablo, Diablo II, Lord of the Rings, etc.
So you don't like the direction Diablo III is heading, yet still buy the Collector's Edition for $100?

That'll teach them!
"
Invain wrote:
So you don't like the direction Diablo III is heading, yet still buy the Collector's Edition for $100?

That'll teach them!

I don't get what you're trying to convey. I played Diablo II for 8 years off and on, it was one of my all time favorite games next to the Final Fantasy series'. Why wouldn't I buy the collector's edition for the sequel to one of am all time favorite games? Mindblown.
"
Japanimation wrote:
"
Invain wrote:

That'll teach them!

I don't get what you're trying to convey. I played Diablo II for 8 years off and on, it was one of my all time favorite games next to the Final Fantasy series'. Why wouldn't I buy the collector's edition for the sequel to one of am all time favorite games? Mindblown.

Oh. Not even 10 dollars to spare? I tought you were on worst shit than me but spending 100 dollars for the CE of diablo 3 wasn't buying the game a good enough support? So you could have saved more money ea 30 bucks and you could have been here laughing your ass on these beggars. But NOOO You just had to buy a CE your self. Mind Blown.

I think I deserve a beta key more than you do! Bahaha
Last edited by defxannon on Apr 7, 2012, 12:50:56 PM
He's trying to say that since you dislike where D3 is heading you wouldn't pay them cash for a CE logically speaking anyway, but since your logic seems to follow brand loyalty (bet you even bought FFX-III part 2 and FFXIII because Square enix made them or because you liked a previous FF game)
"
defxannon wrote:
"
Japanimation wrote:
"
Invain wrote:

That'll teach them!

Oh. Not even 10 dollars to spare? I tought you were on worst shit than me but spending 100 dollars for the CE of diablo 3 wasn't buying the game a good enough support? So you could have saved more money ea 30 bucks and you could have been here laughing your ass on these beggars. But NOOO You just had to buy a CE your self. Mind Blown.

I think I deserve a beta key more than you do! Bahaha

I don't get it. Is this a joke? I mean, I understand you're angry, but why? Also, good for you. I'm still debating with myself how I should swallow this.. Paragraph(?) I don't know. It's like you're angry at me for buying the Diablo III CE, but I'm not sure why.

"
DrTooth wrote:
He's trying to say that since you dislike where D3 is heading you wouldn't pay them cash for a CE logically speaking anyway, but since your logic seems to follow brand loyalty (bet you even bought FFX-III part 2 and FFXIII because Square enix made them or because you liked a previous FF game)

You're right. I haven't played any of the Final Fantasy series past 11, though. I've heard great things about XIII and XIII-2, but I don't own a console. The last console I owned was a PS2 which I pawned at a local gaming shop along with games to afford a DS and the remake of Ocarina of Time.

(I kept FFX, FFX-2, and KH I & II PS2 games.)
"
Japanimation wrote:

I've played Baldur's Gate, Champions of Norrath and it's sequel, Diablo, Diablo II, Lord of the Rings, etc.

Huh? You played "Lord of the Rings"? Is this a list of all the hack and slash games you've played? Why is Baldur's Gate there?

"
Japanimation wrote:
The last console I owned was a PS2 which I pawned at a local gaming shop along with games to afford a DS and the remake of Ocarina of Time.

(I kept FFX, FFX-2, and KH I & II PS2 games.)

Well there you go. Pawn off those PS2 games you kept since you already sold your console. That'll get you an easy 10 dollars.

Also, you honestly sold off a PS2 to buy a DS and the DS version of Ocarina of Time? Jesus christ, you're a barrel of laughs.

You buy the collector's edition of Diablo 3 and come here begging for a key since you're out of "leisure money" for the month? Wow, man. Class act.

Besides, D3 comes out in May. I'm sure your "leisure money" pool will have refilled by then, no? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info