Are u kiddin me?

Wow.. that is just impossible.

On April 3 or 4 I sent e-mails to my 3 friends to show 'em that awesome game. Today I'm checking my mailbox.. no beta key message. My 2 friends callin me on xfire to tell me that they both got beta keys. The most hilarious thing is that one of 'em didn't write anything, while I hit about 3,5 posts per day (all connected with beta invite.. wish).

So.. gratz to them ofc, but tell me why life is so cruel. I hope they will play with me the other game, cause I still didn't got a key.

Yeah, I see my 10x bigger chances. The chance to receive beta key is just 50%. Either u get one, or u don't. Haha. :D
IGN: vVotan
Wow thats harsh bro i feel ya though be checking back here and me email every day waiting for a pass since i heard about it well good luck to ya mayb we will see eachother in game
Fear_me_now witch level 12 died, cornered
glowjob archer level 6 still going
"
lukasghf wrote:
Wow.. that is just impossible.

On April 3 or 4 I sent e-mails to my 3 friends to show 'em that awesome game. Today I'm checking my mailbox.. no beta key message. My 2 friends callin me on xfire to tell me that they both got beta keys. The most hilarious thing is that one of 'em didn't write anything, while I hit about 3,5 posts per day (all connected with beta invite.. wish).

So.. gratz to them ofc, but tell me why life is so cruel. I hope they will play with me the other game, cause I still didn't got a key.

Yeah, I see my 10x bigger chances. The chance to receive beta key is just 50%. Either u get one, or u don't. Haha. :D

they are just lucky...also, after only a week since you joined, you don't really have any right to complain...
Last edited by lonko on Apr 7, 2012, 8:50:45 AM
"
lonko wrote:

they are just lucky...also, after only a week since you joined, you don't really have any right to complain...

Yeah, I know there are many players waitn about a year for a key.. I'm just very suprised of their incredible luck. :)
IGN: vVotan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info