[3.10] Landapandas Block Vigilante! | Monsters Kill Themselves | All Content League Starter

- I didn't really have issues with it? But maybe it's worth going rallying cry.
- In pantheons is usually a good place. But your flasks is usually where you overcome DoT. Remove burning and bleeding flasks are pretty helpful.
- That's a good idea! Never considered it before. If you're focused on counterattacks this definitely increases dps.
- No idea. Getting stunned is really hard though. Pretty high armor. Also I have a new build path that ignores iron reflexes and grabs unwavering stance to save points. No worries.
- It is hard capped at 75%, but you can extend it to as high at 82% with gladiator ascendancy and anvil amulet.
- If you have no mana issues feel free to add more auras!
- The issue is finding links without having a weapon. If you can find a way to run it then yes!
- Looks like taking the bleeding/maim node on ascendancy is a good upgrade! But cyclone giving fortify is pretty important.
- Culling strike could be good.. Just about finding where to sacrifice in links to put it. Curse on hit tempest shield is still my go to atm.
- Annointment ideally is tenacity.
"
sqvirel wrote:
Is this build hardcore viable?

I am bad at the game. So if I was playing it... Probably not. But if you had the correct leveling gear, and know the mechanics to not stupidly charge into, I don't see why it couldn't be?

However min-maxing the defences>damage would probably be more important. Also the way its designed is more to FOCUS on blocking. Whereas a more hardcore viable build would focus on the cyclone and have the block/reckoning as a defensive sustain and would probably skip riposte altogether or just 4L the riposte and 6L cyclone.

WAIT.
yeah.
THAT.

6L cyclone and 4L riposte would be how this build would be GOOD. This build is created more for meme-fun-but-works-purposes. Retweak that and I think you've got a hardcore viable build. But also I'm bad at the game so don't listen to me :)
EDIT: I'm an idiot and didn't parse through the recent changes. Solved it but I'll leave this here in case anyone else is not paying attention: Yes, Unwavering Stance replaces Iron Reflexes.

This build looks fun! I'm going to start it tonight, but I was wondering about a discrepancy that I'm not smart enough to figure out: in the PoB you don't allocate Iron Reflexes but you say in the post that we "need" it after getting the second ascendancy. Do we still need Iron Reflexes or does Unwavering Stance fill that role now?

Thanks for any help you can give!
Last edited by trimagnus on Mar 29, 2020, 9:29:10 PM
I've been playing this for the last couple of weeks and just wanted to drop in and say thank you for sharing, it's been really fun and laid back which is exactly what I've been needing!

Fun fact that's not covered in the OP: You can swap amulets to get enough Int to equip a wand with high Int requirements and then swap back to the anvil so that the wand isn't usable but you can still level gems in it. (Check my Don_Juan char for an example, he's only got 164 Int). :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
trimagnus wrote:
Do we still need Iron Reflexes or does Unwavering Stance fill that role now?

I made it more clear in the buildy thing part for that! Sorry I haven't been active to answer that earlier!

"
Shovelcut wrote:
I've been playing this for the last couple of weeks and just wanted to drop in and say thank you for sharing, it's been really fun and laid back which is exactly what I've been needing!

Glad I could make an impact on someone :) Hopefully I'll have another cool viable build come out in harvest!
Are there any cluster jewels for the build?
Last edited by HHLupus on Jun 17, 2020, 3:17:27 PM
"
HHLupus wrote:
Are there any cluster jewels for the build?

Not necessary, but more than welcome to add in where you see fit. If you're taking away points from the tree, make sure you're regaining as much or more benefit from your cluster jewel. Like taking out life nodes from tree to get a life cluster jewel is only really worth it if you're getting equal or better percentage (which is not unreasonable). If you're getting block/damage from cluster jewels you can take points from other areas. But watch out for the other effects you might be missing out on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info