3.8 | BV-POISON | ALL-CONTENT | BUDGET | 7,5K HP | 6KK SHAPER DPS | [stealed build]

FIRST OF ALL, ALL COPYRIGHT'S TO THIS TOPIC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627845/

SECOND — MY ENGLISH IS POOR, ITS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME HERE I HOPE, I DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT LINKS AND STUFF, BUT I WANT TO SHARE MY LOVE AND KINDNESS.

Video

Spoiler

CURRENT POB AND STUFF.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/jdvXQxf4

"
Poison is broken, BV just utilize that well.

pros and cons
Spoiler

+u no need to worry about boss phases and boss mechanics with enough dps-check (even my first uber-elder was corpserunned and still completed)
-ha ha classic softcore glasscannon

U said budget? — yes, over a million dps in ~7c

Spoiler
All mandotory stuff is cheapiest cheapy cheaps

Cold Iron Point
Ezomyte Dagger
DUO
and
The Embalmer
Carnal Mitts

Other slots u can fill with self found rares with life and resists, its will be enough to have OVER 5K HP AND 1KK SHAPER DPS

What the gems m8? — BV and buffs m8!
Spoiler
GLOVES M8 - Blade Vortex-Unbound Ailments Support-Poison Support-Deadly Ailments Support

also

Herald of Agony

Clarity berore EB,
Herald of Purity+Malevolence after

Summon Flame or Chaos Golem

CWDT-Steelskin

Wither-Faster Casting-Spell totem-Multiple totem

Withered step Flame Dash

Tree?

I got the basic, what to upgrade next? - ~30 to 60c flasks
Spoiler
M8 u really wants to have

Coralito's Signature Diamond Flask
and
Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask

NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE (over 3kk)

THEN? - Look in POB m8, there is alot of opportunities to min-maxing this build.
Spoiler
I prefer to have

Kaom's Heart for HP
Death's Door for bleed immune
Cyclopean Coil for Freeze and Shock immune
Ahn's Contempt for Damage

and FLASKS

dps swappy Atziri's Promise / Sin's Rebirth for map mods
Taste of Hate for tankiness
Blood of the Karui in SWAG purposes (look all unique!)

ALSO SOME OVER THE POB STUFF

Spoiler
u can minmax build by:

-corrupting daggers for poison dmg/pcoc/crit-multi
-trying to go fenumus gloves-helm combo and a 6link body (but im sure that we have enough dps, we better to invest more in defence)
-enchant's/corrupt's/expensive rare's

P.S.

Spoiler
im just a bv-guy who enjoy and lieks all kind of bv builds since essence league, from CI-VP to WORMBLASTER and i should say that i find this one really good

and yea, clearspeed is ***t as always

upd by 21.09.19
— added two videos
Last edited by AmasawaYuuko on Sep 20, 2019, 6:33:06 PM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2019, 10:03:39 PM
Its not reserved, i just want to mention that im not a forum-person, im not sure i will answer alot.
Last edited by AmasawaYuuko on Sep 20, 2019, 12:46:29 AM
I've checked your PoB, you are not taking Perfect Agony, but you took 2 crit multi passive nodes. You have only 2 power charges, but you spent two ascendancy points on the power charge generation. I don't understand.
ye i kinda forgot to say that some tree changes is up to u guys, my tree is just suppose to play with my gear and stuff

"
zhenyaowen wrote:
I've checked your PoB, you are not taking Perfect Agony, but you took 2 crit multi passive nodes.

I've got Perfect Agony from Carolito flask

"
zhenyaowen wrote:
You have only 2 power charges, but you spent two ascendancy points on the power charge generation. I don't understand.

Ahn's Contempt give as 12% gain on full pcharges, im just interested in quality of life since we have no other sources of pcharges. we can still have come pcoc setup/corrupt on gear, but i prefer to do not have any headache bout pcharges.

TY FOR FEEDBACK ANYWAYS
Hi there, thanks for the great guide, I'm really a noob when it comes to the right side of the tree, I usually play tanks. But for me something's really missing from this build: Life leech. Or life gain on hit. How do you stay alive without these? Or do you have it on your rings (life gain on hit for spells?)Charging into packs without some leech seems a bit risky for me. So shaper rings with life gain on hit, is that it?
Mapping video please
Is this build league start vialable?
softcore trash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info