3.8 | BV-POISON | ALL-CONTENT | BUDGET | 7,5K HP | 6KK SHAPER DPS | [stealed build]

FIRST OF ALL, ALL COPYRIGHT'S TO THIS TOPIC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627845/

SECOND — MY ENGLISH IS POOR, ITS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME HERE I HOPE, I DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT LINKS AND STUFF, BUT I WANT TO SHARE MY LOVE AND KINDNESS.

Video

Spoiler

CURRENT POB AND STUFF.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/jdvXQxf4

"
Poison is broken, BV just utilize that well.

pros and cons
Spoiler

+u no need to worry about boss phases and boss mechanics with enough dps-check (even my first uber-elder was corpserunned and still completed)
-ha ha classic softcore glasscannon

U said budget? — yes, over a million dps in ~7c

Spoiler
All mandotory stuff is cheapiest cheapy cheaps

Cold Iron Point
Ezomyte Dagger
DUO
and
The Embalmer
Carnal Mitts

Other slots u can fill with self found rares with life and resists, its will be enough to have OVER 5K HP AND 1KK SHAPER DPS

What the gems m8? — BV and buffs m8!
Spoiler
GLOVES M8 - Blade Vortex-Unbound Ailments Support-Poison Support-Deadly Ailments Support

also

Herald of Agony

Clarity berore EB,
Herald of Purity+Malevolence after

Summon Flame or Chaos Golem

CWDT-Steelskin

Wither-Faster Casting-Spell totem-Multiple totem

Withered step Flame Dash

Tree?

I got the basic, what to upgrade next? - ~30 to 60c flasks
Spoiler
M8 u really wants to have

Coralito's Signature Diamond Flask
and
Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask

NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE (over 3kk)

THEN? - Look in POB m8, there is alot of opportunities to min-maxing this build.
Spoiler
I prefer to have

Kaom's Heart for HP
Death's Door for bleed immune
Cyclopean Coil for Freeze and Shock immune
Ahn's Contempt for Damage

and FLASKS

dps swappy Atziri's Promise / Sin's Rebirth for map mods
Taste of Hate for tankiness
Blood of the Karui in SWAG purposes (look all unique!)

ALSO SOME OVER THE POB STUFF

Spoiler
u can minmax build by:

-corrupting daggers for poison dmg/pcoc/crit-multi
-trying to go fenumus gloves-helm combo and a 6link body (but im sure that we have enough dps, we better to invest more in defence)
-enchant's/corrupt's/expensive rare's

P.S.

Spoiler
im just a bv-guy who enjoy and lieks all kind of bv builds since essence league, from CI-VP to WORMBLASTER and i should say that i find this one really good

and yea, clearspeed is ***t as always

upd by 21.09.19
— added two videos
Last edited by AmasawaYuuko on Sep 20, 2019, 6:33:06 PM
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2019, 2:44:41 AM
Its not reserved, i just want to mention that im not a forum-person, im not sure i will answer alot.
Last edited by AmasawaYuuko on Sep 20, 2019, 12:46:29 AM
I've checked your PoB, you are not taking Perfect Agony, but you took 2 crit multi passive nodes. You have only 2 power charges, but you spent two ascendancy points on the power charge generation. I don't understand.
ye i kinda forgot to say that some tree changes is up to u guys, my tree is just suppose to play with my gear and stuff

"
zhenyaowen wrote:
I've checked your PoB, you are not taking Perfect Agony, but you took 2 crit multi passive nodes.

I've got Perfect Agony from Carolito flask

"
zhenyaowen wrote:
You have only 2 power charges, but you spent two ascendancy points on the power charge generation. I don't understand.

Ahn's Contempt give as 12% gain on full pcharges, im just interested in quality of life since we have no other sources of pcharges. we can still have come pcoc setup/corrupt on gear, but i prefer to do not have any headache bout pcharges.

TY FOR FEEDBACK ANYWAYS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info