Game looks great- Invite?

worth a shot..
Meh...rather just wait? spamming the forum wont get you the key.
The only easy day was yesterday!
Sorry i thought it actually gave you a better chance to be picked if you posted in forums.
wow, you just joined, TODAY, And u already got a beta key, how's that for a luck -.- Damn i'm yealous of u :D
Last edited by anders890 on Apr 7, 2012, 9:18:53 AM
"
Dethrone wrote:
Sorry i thought it actually gave you a better chance to be picked if you posted in forums.

well,I'll be damned...apparently it worked...
"
Dethrone wrote:

How the heck did you got your key in just a few minutes? I really don't get that system anymore.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
This system is soo unfairly fked up in my opinion. Many people have been waiting since last year, including me and still haven't received a key, and then comes this guy, makes an account and gets a key in just few minutes -.- lameeeeeeee!!
Someone sent me one in a PM.

Never hurts to try.
"
anders890 wrote:
This system is soo unfairly fked up in my opinion. Many people have been waiting since last year, including me and still haven't received a key, and then comes this guy, makes an account and gets a key in just few minutes -.- lameeeeeeee!!

You totally got ass slapped by the OP for getting a key in a few minutes, lol.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
"
Siimcy wrote:

How the heck did you got your key in just a few minutes? I really don't get that system anymore.

"
anders890 wrote:

you don't think somebody could have given him a beta key since that was the whole point of this thread?

let's not just critic the system blindly,ok?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info