[3.8] Low Life, 6 Golems, Critical Divine Ire Elementalist

This build was created due to the change to golems giving a large amount of effectiveness which grants a large amount of stats.

I heavily recommend checking out the Path of Building version

So Why 6 golems?
6 Golems allow you to gain a fair bit of stats for just having them up which includes:

Ignore Elemental Ailments.

430% Increased Golem Buff Effectiveness.

(Liege of the Primordial) - 120% Increased Damage (6 x 20).

(Elemancer) - 120% Increased Golem Damage (6 x 20)

Flame Golem : 106% Increased Damage (20 + 430% buff effectiveness or 86%).

Lightning Golem : 53% Increase Attack / Cast Speed (10% + 430% buff effect or 43%)

Ice Golem : 159% Increased Critical Chance / Accuracy (30% + 430% buff effect or 129%)

Chaos Golem : 21% Physical Reduction (4% + 430% buff effect or 17.2%)

Stone Golem : 556.5 Life regen (105 + 430% buff effect or 451.5)

Pros:
• Avoid Elemental Ailments while golems are up.

• Avoid Stuns.

• High Clear Speeds.

• Insane amounts of Regen and Leech.

• Can run 3 heralds, discipline and 2 other auras (Possibly 3 with enlighten).

• Full conversion allowing the ability to run Physical reflect maps.

Cons:
• Maintaining golems -
(They are your bread and butter and if one die you have to make sure you spawn the correct one or you'll end up having to respawn all of them).

• Requires a Shavronne's Wrapping, Presence of Chayula, The Anima Stone and 3 Primordial Jewels which amount to about 5 Exalted orbs (Not a starter build / SSF)

• Cannot run Elemental Reflect maps due to the lack of Paragon of Calamity.

Path of Building Tree:
Keep in mind that golem effectiveness is incorrect in PoB so the average hit isn't quiet accurate so the average hit and cast speed etc are not correct and actually more then what the numbers say here.

https://pastebin.com/Jj2ENBJ4

Skill Tree:
http://poeurl.com/cAhY

Required Gear:
Harmony is here to not allow the golems to be damaged permanently. (Survivability)

My Current Gear:

Flask :

This set will change once I acquire an assassin's mark ring and a lvl 4 enlighten, the Enlighten will be added to the helmet and blood and sand or another herald (More than likely Herald of Purity) to the shield

For Leveling:
For Leveling I recommend just using a Tabula Rasa,
You can use Blade Vortex or Stormblast Mine until you're high enough to use Divine Ire.
I recommend having the exact links in the Shavs above in required gear for Divine Ire, (ES Leech is still good for damage if you have more than 0 ES.)

Pantheon:

Bandits:
Either Alira or 2 Skill points, I personally always go 2 skill points and I would recommend it if you're completely following this build but Alira is not out of question.

Last edited by TempoTune on Sep 23, 2019, 5:08:28 PM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2019, 2:44:14 PM
We will be watching this thread with great interest
Updated.
I am intrigued by this build. Mathil has made me realize the power of the Elemancer and Master of Discord Elementalist. It seems extremely flexible and any skill would work with it. Divine Ire is a really cool one I didn't consider. That being said, do you think you could upload yourself doing a T11+ map, especially a Guardian map if possible, I usually like to see the playstyle of a build before making a time commitment to a build since I got so little time being at university. Also if you can, I'd love to see some node priorities on the tree since I am still a little inexperienced when it comes with skill tree pathing.

All that said, keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: One last thing, what is the bandits and pantheons you like to take on this build. I assume you take Alira since it's a crit build?
Last edited by turtle328 on Sep 20, 2019, 6:05:11 PM
You could get minions life socketed mod on helmet so golems dont really die
You could use 4 golems & resummon them with Trigger Socketed Spells on Focus imbue in helmet.
So what's the point of Zealots oath?
"
poiso wrote:
So what's the point of Zealots oath?

Stone Golem gives an insane amount of life regen with the new golem passives.
"
turtle328 wrote:
I am intrigued by this build. Mathil has made me realize the power of the Elemancer and Master of Discord Elementalist. It seems extremely flexible and any skill would work with it. Divine Ire is a really cool one I didn't consider. That being said, do you think you could upload yourself doing a T11+ map, especially a Guardian map if possible, I usually like to see the playstyle of a build before making a time commitment to a build since I got so little time being at university. Also if you can, I'd love to see some node priorities on the tree since I am still a little inexperienced when it comes with skill tree pathing.

All that said, keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: One last thing, what is the bandits and pantheons you like to take on this build. I assume you take Alira since it's a crit build?

I always take Double skill points in all builds but Alira should be okay,

I use Soul of Lunaris because it has Avoid Projectiles that have chained, with minions this is very important for chain maps and the second pantheon I took Soul of Gruthkul but you pretty much can take whatever one you want.

edit:Also I could attempt to record myself doing a map or maybe shaper or something of the sorts but I have to figure out the correct settings for obs to record it without hiccups etc.
Last edited by TempoTune on Sep 23, 2019, 3:58:39 PM
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
You could use 4 golems & resummon them with Trigger Socketed Spells on Focus imbue in helmet.

That is a very interesting Idea, I always thought about using focus somewhere and my current helmet is pretty much replaceable would not be against trying this out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info