Are you able to upgrade your account?

I currently spent 15$ for this game just because I like the look of it.

But I was wondering if you could upgrade your account to like bronze or something like that? It costs 50$ so I spent 35$ would I be able to upgrade to it?
"
HideoshiKaze wrote:
I currently spent 15$ for this game just because I like the look of it.

But I was wondering if you could upgrade your account to like bronze or something like that? It costs 50$ so I spent 35$ would I be able to upgrade to it?

From what I have heard you can't - though customer support has helped the odd person who accidentally bought two packages thinking they could. I expect this won't happen all the time, though I will leave it for someone from GGG to confirm.

It would be nice to have an upgrade path though - I couldn't afford more than the $15 and a $10 for my son's account just now - but who knows what the future will bring financially?
In the FAQ at the bottom of the purchase page, it says you can't stack donations to upgrade to another pack. You simply get whatever level you pay each time.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
That's unfortunate.

I was going to get a hold of 50$ but only had 15$ on my paypal and then get 35$ and get the Kiwi bird with the cute little red feather = (

*cries* I wanted mah cute kiwi birrddddd
Last edited by HideoshiKaze on Apr 7, 2012, 7:18:36 AM
"
HideoshiKaze wrote:
That's unfortunate.

I was going to get a hold of 50$ but only had 15$ on my paypal and then get 35$ and get the Kiwi bird with the cute little red feather = (

*cries* I wanted mah cute kiwi birrddddd

You can still get your bird, but it will cost the full $50, granting you the benefits of both the $15 and the $50 level. Worth it in my book. I'm seriously contemplating "upgrading" to Diamond if I can raise the funds.
"
Nachash wrote:
I'm seriously contemplating "upgrading" to Diamond if I can raise the funds.

I think if I'm still playing this game in 6 months when I graduate, if good luck shines on me and I get a half decent job I'll probably do the same, though not to diamond, I cant justify that, but I could probably justify gold.

Maybe I could just buy bronze 5 more times and have a whole army of Kiwis and freak everyone out in town.

God damn, please tell me thats possible.
=O I want Kiwi's!!!! I WANT THEM KIWI'S!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info