[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

But RIP Scold's Cyclone CWC man. It really was a fun build. I'm also a bit curious on how much the cyclone nerf effects the build. Seems like it could be pretty bad. Kudo's to SiCH for keeping it going though. ^^

I had a lot of fun last league with this build. Yes, it isn't that powerfull after 3.9 but I cleared all content and then reroled to herald stacking build.
The only major nerf in this league is that we are not stun immune anymore but we still have a lot of options. I think it is not dead. It is balanced maybe?)

BTW Tried new brand to trigger desecrate and VD at the same time. Didn't work well for me. I saw you made your own VD brand build. I'll definetely check it later.

Cheers to volatile deceased community! They can't nerf us. We are unbeatable. :3

Yeah I took Scold's VD to 93 and the beginnings of end game last league as my starter before moving on other things.

And yeah I wouldn't try Arcanist Brand VD. lol. I tried it, it feels pretty bad and I retired the theorycraft guide I had written for it. That said I took the core of it and transitioned it into a really sweet Archmage Cremation build that I'm enjoying quite a lot.
build is not a worker now? And is it possible to budget this?
"
javetal wrote:
build is not a worker now? And is it possible to budget this?

It works fine. Check out update section
What do you think about The Torrent's Reclamation? Does the free APS help this build at all?
"
765Bro wrote:
What do you think about The Torrent's Reclamation? Does the free APS help this build at all?

This belt does nothing for us. We don't need attack speed, we don't need cast speed, we don't need cooldownd recovery. I prefer rare belts. We are using a lot of uniques so any rare item matters.
yo man, sry if it was alrdy asked, but there is any way to archive 75 spell block?
"
jabeleta wrote:
yo man, sry if it was alrdy asked, but there is any way to archive 75 spell block?

It is possible but I don't wanna sacrifice any damage. Just pick more spell block nodes on tree and use few rare jewels if you want to cap spell block. Stone of Lazhwar amulet is a simple solution, but I want to use Atziri's Foible cose it allows me to run RF all the time.
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
jabeleta wrote:

It is possible but I don't wanna sacrifice any damage. Just pick more spell block nodes on tree and use few rare jewels if you want to cap spell block. Stone of Lazhwar amulet is a simple solution, but I want to use Atziri's Foible cose it allows me to run RF all the time.

right...
and whats the deal about supreme ego u picked in ur char but not on 3.11 pob?
also, im thinking about picking mistress of sacrifice for uber elder and use bone barrier (instead commander of darkness) but thinking clearly now, i guess i can live without 75/75 block coz i REALLY want that +30% all resistances also the % of your non curse aura is good for clarity. what do u think?
other question, why do u lvled ur cyclone since we don't use it to do dmg?
Last edited by jabeleta on Jul 1, 2020, 11:56:39 AM
"
jabeleta wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
jabeleta wrote:

right...
and whats the deal about supreme ego u picked in ur char but not on 3.11 pob?
also, im thinking about picking mistress of sacrifice for uber elder and use bone barrier (instead commander of darkness) but thinking clearly now, i guess i can live without 75/75 block coz i REALLY want that +30% all resistances also the % of your non curse aura is good for clarity. what do u think?
other question, why do u lvled ur cyclone since we don't use it to do dmg?

I picked supreme ego for 50% more clarity aura effect. Damage is fine so I feel like I don't need another aura. It is great keystone for any mana-based build imo.

Commander of Darkness is too good. Easy way to cap resists. I'm choosing between Mistress of Sacrifice and Corpse Pact. In delirium it was almost impossible to play without max block. This league it is fine so I picked Corpse Pact for extra damage.

I'm leveling cyclone for extra income. You can corrupt it and sell.

Btw I almost don't play the game currently. I just not having fun for some reason. The build is as powerfull as it was before, but the game content is much much easier. And all this visual mess gives me headache. I'm colorblind so I almost can't see difference between blue and purple crops in my garden. I made post on reddit about that issue but nobody from ggg react. Then all this thing around new stash tabs happened. I just disappointed a bit. Need to make a break.

I have been developing and supporting this build guide for a year. Maybe I'll come back later. Who knows. Still love the game tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info