[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Nice build, though I still don't know how did you managed to kill Atziri. She keeps one-hitting me.
"
Shadow_113 wrote:
Nice build, though I still don't know how did you managed to kill Atziri. She keeps one-hitting me.

Ty! Just jump around)). I was lucky and killed her on first attempt.
Hey mate I'm trying to make a build like that, how do you regenerate life? When I spin in my HO I go to 1hp, when I'm out in map (just freshly leveled, only the spirit ascendancy and glutton) I still quite often kill myself (or die because I'm on low life).

How do you go around using cascade for VD, but not for desecrate? I thought it uses 3 corpses for 3 balls, does cascade not affect how many corpses are consumed?

Thank you for the reply!
Been messing around with the disintegrator variant and can't get the cwdt triggers nearly as fast as shown. Ive switched from the 5L carcass jack to a tabby for the extra multiplier but still can't seem to figure out where I'm going wrong. Link to my profile below. My triggers are going off once every 7 seconds feelsbad
5 mana cost on cyclone not sure if I can beef that up more to hit the triggers more frequently

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/JoeRaeGuu/characters

Character name WttHHforAlchShards

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edit: Rip just realized i was using tenures and not fated version. Holy 4Head Batman. Loool
Last edited by JoeRaeGuu on Sep 27, 2019, 12:02:37 AM
okay i just did a really quick test.. how the hell do soulwrest builds stay alive? with unearth-gmp-volley and spell cascade-desecrate we generate 17 corpses when we take dmg, cwc-cascade-vd consumes 9 and cwdt-offering consumes 5, the other corpses are for mana/ES regen and chill/shock. but since we consume 14 corpses we generate 14 new phantasm = 14x 350 dmg (4.900) and this every 0,35 seconds.
with mom 3430 goes on ES/Life and 1470 on Mana.
offering regenerates only 5x 3% ES based on maxlife per cast + 4% per second for being near a corpse.
"
unleashed666 wrote:
okay i just did a really quick test.. how the hell do soulwrest builds stay alive? with unearth-gmp-volley and spell cascade-desecrate we generate 17 corpses when we take dmg, cwc-cascade-vd consumes 9 and cwdt-offering consumes 5, the other corpses are for mana/ES regen and chill/shock. but since we consume 14 corpses we generate 14 new phantasm = 14x 350 dmg (4.900) and this every 0,35 seconds.
with mom 3430 goes on ES/Life and 1470 on Mana.
offering regenerates only 5x 3% ES based on maxlife per cast + 4% per second for being near a corpse.

Use armour and phys damage reduction. Swap spell cascade in VD setup for something like Combustion/Ele focus/Energy leech etc. Should help a lot. I presonally used Kaom's Heart for Soulwrest setup.
"
_Pats_ wrote:
Hey mate I'm trying to make a build like that, how do you regenerate life? When I spin in my HO I go to 1hp, when I'm out in map (just freshly leveled, only the spirit ascendancy and glutton) I still quite often kill myself (or die because I'm on low life).

How do you go around using cascade for VD, but not for desecrate? I thought it uses 3 corpses for 3 balls, does cascade not affect how many corpses are consumed?

Thank you for the reply!

Spirit offering should mitigate all damage from Scold's Bridle. You just need enough HP because Spirit offering gives us amount of ES based on our maximum life. Link Desecrate to Spell Cascade. If it is not helps try to link Spirit offering to spell cascade too. When you will have more then 5k HP you can remove this spell cascade gems from cwdt.
Last edited by SiCH13 on Sep 27, 2019, 4:35:39 PM
thx for your answer. but hm.. without cascade the fun is kinda gone :/ so probably disintegrator. but i dislike the added phys 😅

personally i hoped with soulwrest for an easier setup to go hybrid with ES refill and fast cyclone movement with the new stanpese boots. but i fear in the ebd it seems to be harder to do then disinteg.
Looking forward to trying it, looks really fucking cool, just hope my poor pc doesn't explode together with the mobs :D
Last edited by raikkou on Sep 28, 2019, 4:34:39 PM
This is good replacement for body armour that is already for 3ex: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Restless_Ward
life, es and it's cheap (6l 40c+)
Anyway, how big is impact on this build for aoe and area of damage from carcass jack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info