3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I recently changed my AG setup to: Garb of the Ephemeral Savant's Robe with Regenerate 1% life per second and around 8% chaos res & Mask of the Tribunal Magistrate Crown with regen 1% life per sec and around 8% chaos res (there items have been mentioned befor on this forum).
SInce i changed this i have not once randomly gotten 1 shotted by some stupid metamorph boss. So if you are having trouble with survivability i recommend to try it out. I will post an update if me or my AG have died tho since i am still testing the limits.

So complete AG loadout is:

Mask of the Tribunal Magistrate Crown (regen #% of max life/sec + #% chaos res)
Garb of the Ephemeral Savant's Robe (regen #% of max life/sec + #% chaos res)
Gloves: Southbound Soldier Gloves
Boots: Victario's Flight Goathide Boots
Weapon: "Allmighty" Kingmaker Despot Axe
Last edited by Cyrom on Jan 30, 2020, 11:49:34 AM
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
"
Swiftlard wrote:
I just switched to AG with Kingmaker, Mask of the Tribunal, Meginords Vise(enfeeble curse on hit), rare Chest (with max life%, life, chaos res, additional curse) and Victarios Flight and I really like this setup.

Would this armor suffice for your AG setup or do I need better stats?

If you got grave intentions passive its enough to keep it alive. I would try to get +14 chaos res to cap chaos res though.

Thanks!

Is that +14 on top of the 11 it already has or 14 instead of the 11?
"

If you got grave intentions passive its enough to keep it alive. I would try to get +14 chaos res to cap chaos res though.
Thanks!

It got 61 chaos res with grave intention so its 14 total. So 3 more :)

Some updates to my build today. Sitting on 1170 k zombie dps. Everything melts lol. Next step might be awakened multistrike for another 120k dps.
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 30, 2020, 12:16:11 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:

Did you get those stats via the random implicits?
"
Swiftlard wrote:
"

Thanks!

It got 61 chaos res with grave intention so its 14 total. So 3 more :)

Ok, I will see if I can get those 3 on the mask.

Where does the 61 come from? 15% is from Grave Intentions. The wiki says the guardian has 20% chaos res. So that is 35 total. Maybe the 20% grows as I level the gen?

Does Animate guardian have to deal with the -60 res like our character does?

"
"
Cyrom wrote:

Correct, there arent many for sale with those 2 stats combined but i would prioritize the #% max hp regen since we give up stitched demon
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
"
Cyrom wrote:

Correct, there arent many for sale with those 2 stats combined but i would prioritize the #% max hp regen since we give up stitched demon

Thanks!
"

Ok, I will see if I can get those 3 on the mask.

Where does the 61 come from? 15% is from Grave Intentions. The wiki says the guardian has 20% chaos res. So that is 35 total. Maybe the 20% grows as I level the gen?

Does Animate guardian have to deal with the -60 res like our character does?

You can craft 15 chaos res on chest, just change it or already equipped?

I checked the PoB stats on the minions. hopefully they are correct.

edit: Nvm. It was 51 chaos res including talents on AG. And I got +15 chaos res on chest so missing 9 from max. Might change chest.
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 30, 2020, 12:31:50 PM
Hello
How do you raise the flame sentinel one by one with spell echo on the ring i've tried and always raise another spectre with flame sentinel thanks
"
millefeet wrote:
Hello
How do you raise the flame sentinel one by one with spell echo on the ring i've tried and always raise another spectre with flame sentinel thanks

Had the same issue before 3.9 in my chest and the reason is as you say spell echo. Have no idea how to get arround it if you have it in your ring and cannot unequip it as a gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info