3.13 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

just something of note to anyone playing CI and not using spirit offering, or anyone not using spirit offering in general... sirus sucks. zombies just get shredded without the ES spam from offering. fight was super easy but it was annoying having to drop an aura, remove gems to lower mana cost, cyclone for desecrate and then try to summon them mid fight lol
Hi, Im following the tanky version of this build and recently i saw empyriangaming's video on his summoner. He uses a 6link skellie on his body and auras on his gloves. I want to free up my gloves to try this and i hv a few questions.
1) Can my AG and spectres survive if i remove minion life support?
2) Would removing my carrion golem reduce my damage by too much?
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build. But I seem to have a problem with surviving... sometimes I get 1-shot on random yellow T16 maps. I have ~ 11K combined HP/ES, max resistances, ~30% chaos.

Could anyone please check out my profile and see what could be improved?

Thanks very much.
"
philnovv wrote:
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build. But I seem to have a problem with surviving... sometimes I get 1-shot on random yellow T16 maps. I have ~ 11K combined HP/ES, max resistances, ~30% chaos.

Could anyone please check out my profile and see what could be improved?

Thanks very much.


I think your profile is locked off, cant see your characters.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
DanteTDH wrote:
Crazypearce and JCOH how much Str are you both running atm?


Crazy is on steriods, he has balls the size of raisins atm.

I dropped down to around 2,300 to get some quality of life features in but crazy is at like 2.8k pushing for 3k.

If you can afford it CI is pretty fkng OP, if not though hybrid is still great, I hit 18k EHP hybrid.

Boss fights for me though at A8 with them jacked up look like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjcCWyXpaEI


How much money would I realistically need? I'm on pretty decent tanky gear and have about 50 ex to spare. That should suffice, shouldn't it?
"
nightwalker76 wrote:
Hi, Im following the tanky version of this build and recently i saw empyriangaming's video on his summoner. He uses a 6link skellie on his body and auras on his gloves. I want to free up my gloves to try this and i hv a few questions.
1) Can my AG and spectres survive if i remove minion life support?
2) Would removing my carrion golem reduce my damage by too much?


empyrian is playing a 1500ex+ bossing build so don't look too much into it. but yes, you can run skeletons but why bother? zombies phase everything in seconds outside of sirus.
"
n4zroth wrote:


How much money would I realistically need? I'm on pretty decent tanky gear and have about 50 ex to spare. That should suffice, shouldn't it?


pretty much just need a watchers eye and brawn jewels. rings are fairly easy to get as we don't need much resist on them. rest of the gear is the same.

https://pastebin.com/yrH7iths

thats my current PoB. need to play around with the tree yourself depending on your lethal pride. mine is 25% so the pathing is a bit weird
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 30, 2020, 9:19:23 AM
Im currently running the tanky set-up (its the only one I like, dont feel the victario or bird one)

Could you guys check out my profile and let me know what gems, gear or enchants I could go for next?


Whats my worst item?
"
Swiftlard wrote:
I just switched to AG with Kingmaker, Mask of the Tribunal, Meginords Vise(enfeeble curse on hit), rare Chest (with max life%, life, chaos res, additional curse) and Victarios Flight and I really like this setup.


Would this armor suffice for your AG setup or do I need better stats?

"
Circled wrote:
Im currently running the tanky set-up (its the only one I like, dont feel the victario or bird one)

Could you guys check out my profile and let me know what gems, gear or enchants I could go for next?


Whats my worst item?


looks solid.

The best thing you can do now is focus on DPS, which means Empower Level 4 with a Raise Zombie Level 21.

That will get your Zombies to level 30 to allow you to get your 15th zombie (assuming your strength is 1200 or better).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info