3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Venetostar wrote:
@ ArisFuser

im crafting that mallet you posted with 20 maim and + lvl on socketed gems

u thing replacing:

+lvl sockted gems

with

+2 lvl melee gems will somehow lower the dmg down alot ?

thx

Melee physical damage and multistrike are the only melee gems in the setup.. so not worth it.

Plus a massive reason for that mace is to reach level 30 raise zombie which adds another zombie.
"
brunowa wrote:

Congrats!! We're you running an aura? Need an aura to give +20res to minions... Do you have the right ascendencies? Resistances for minions all come from ascendency bonuses.

thanks man, yes I have war banner active to get the resistances from commander of darkness (my profile is public btw)
perhaps the minions were going to attack the bosses out of my range though I was convoking them a lot...
or maybe perma fortify with kingmaker makes a huge difference, I don't know if indomitable army is worth taking for a total of 5 points
Thank you for that great build. I have a question.

you have 4 Aura/Curcses active in your build: Pride, Dread Banner, Enfeeble and Hatred: With Enlighten this means:

Pride 46% Mana reserved
Enfeeble 32% Mana reserved
Dread Banner 10% Mana reserved
Hatred 50% Mana reserved

How can all of them be active or do you switch depending of situation?
thx for the reply.

and if a maim would be 18 instead of 20? is that ok?

will there be a full new guide or POB pastebin for the build?
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Congrats!! We're you running an aura? Need an aura to give +20res to minions... Do you have the right ascendencies? Resistances for minions all come from ascendency bonuses.

thanks man, yes I have war banner active to get the resistances from commander of darkness (my profile is public btw)
perhaps the minions were going to attack the bosses out of my range though I was convoking them a lot...
or maybe perma fortify with kingmaker makes a huge difference, I don't know if indomitable army is worth taking for a total of 5 points

Everything looks good. Probably just killing Uber faster will do the trick so your minions don't get caught up in the shenanigans ;)
"
Granitface wrote:
Thank you for that great build. I have a question.

you have 4 Aura/Curcses active in your build: Pride, Dread Banner, Enfeeble and Hatred: With Enlighten this means:

Pride 46% Mana reserved
Enfeeble 32% Mana reserved
Dread Banner 10% Mana reserved
Hatred 50% Mana reserved

How can all of them be active or do you switch depending of situation?

Yep I mix it up depending on what I want to achieve it play around with... Every setup does the job... Just slight variances.

I normally run with Dread Banner, Haste, and Blasphemy + Vulnerability.

I tend to use Enfeeble if I want to be a little more defensive (eg levelling up and don't want to die) and hatred when I just wanna see how fast I can kill a boss.
"
Venetostar wrote:
thx for the reply.

and if a maim would be 18 instead of 20? is that ok?

will there be a full new guide or POB pastebin for the build?

Yep main 18 perfectly fine.

Don't need a new guide... If you're going for late game tanky setup it's described in the alternate setups section.
Spoiler
For more tank based I was wondering if there's a way to incorporate Geofri's Sanctuary?

for speed, i use haste/vuln+blas/dread banner

for tank I was thinking of doing enfeeble+blas/dread/vitality or would discipline be better+ use a discipline based watcher's eye maybe with clarity with the left over mana?

I'm at the point of min maxing right (got lucky with stack decked draws) and i'm enjoying this build killing UE in 2mins.

edit: I forgot to mention would I need to alter my tree? My character is open atm. I got 15 zombies at me, so the STR lose from the chest won't put me under 1k str.

edit2: uhhh I just saw the alternate setup thing. Nvm I the top part I guess. Does geofry setup still work if I dont want to go get a mace/change my spectres? Anyone tried it?
Last edited by Path_Of_Bear on Oct 13, 2019, 9:05:30 PM
whats best tower enchantments on rings to do t15+ blighted maps on this build?

Ty
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:
Spoiler
For more tank based I was wondering if there's a way to incorporate Geofri's Sanctuary?

for speed, i use haste/vuln+blas/dread banner

for tank I was thinking of doing enfeeble+blas/dread/vitality or would discipline be better+ use a discipline based watcher's eye maybe with clarity with the left over mana?

I'm at the point of min maxing right (got lucky with stack decked draws) and i'm enjoying this build killing UE in 2mins.

edit: I forgot to mention would I need to alter my tree? My character is open atm. I got 15 zombies at me, so the STR lose from the chest won't put me under 1k str.

edit2: uhhh I just saw the alternate setup thing. Nvm I the top part I guess. Does geofry setup still work if I dont want to go get a mace/change my spectres? Anyone tried it?

I have just updated that post for you... it has been edited and now provides an even better setup.

And YES to your question... you won't get as much ES obviously because ArisFuser min-maxed the shit out of the thing... but with a simple Geofri's + Shaper's Touch you'll reach about 10,000 eHP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info