3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ArisFuser wrote:
OK,new experiment as suggested by a very wise guy.

So as you can see, no Multistrike but the very powerful Impale. I get 100% chance of impaling with :Impale Support gem 40% + Dread Banner 20%+ 25% from Watchers+ 15% from annointed Forceful Skewering (which also grants strength). Total 100%. Now we have Brutality+100%Impale+Frenzies from spectres. So now, we are Cyclone Champion Summoners. Go try it against bosses guys.

Also using Pride+Enfeeble with Enlighten and using Vaal Haste when gaining Souls, which is quite often. Pride is way more powerful than Vulnerability.

Check my profile if curious, is public.

This sounds like it could be pretty neat!

So can you notice much difference?
When clearing i feel a LITTLE delay compared to Multistrike, and I mean, a little. But when bossing,...well,I kill them way faster. Not that it did take long before, but now, Syndicate, Guardians,...I can see their life bar vanish.
"
viperakias wrote:
wait .. maybe im doing smthing wrong.. how we can use vulnerability-haste and dread banner without mana problems? with all 3 open i have 17 mana left (also got enlighten! ) help me im confused :P
I using this build and have some questions, why blood magic on the helm since we dont summon spectres or golem middle fight? isnt better blood magic in the skeletons or zombies?

My zombies are dying alot in corrupted maps t15+ and in the grandmasters, any way to keep them alive or this is normal?

theres some difference in the gems u show on link and in your gear, what would be best?
PS. I dont really care about high dps, i prefer to stay alive, and if the zombies die i will die too since i dont have enough mana to spawn them

thanks

Last edited by Akagami2023 on Sep 27, 2019, 6:25:57 PM
Thanks for the cool build. Started the character a little over a day ago and have killed Uber Elder three times with it. Definitely a very impressive bosser, and nice clear too.

Overall, super strong!

"
viperakias wrote:
wait .. maybe im doing smthing wrong.. how we can use vulnerability-haste and dread banner without mana problems? with all 3 open i have 17 mana left (also got enlighten! ) help me im confused :P

He doesn't have Haste active in the POB, so presumably he's just using the Vaal version. Both come on the vaal gem, but you don't actually have to turn Haste on to use Vaal Haste once you get the souls. I have no idea why Enlighten would be supporting it in the PoB though. Seems like Increased Duration would be much better.

EDIT: Nope :)
"
brunowa wrote:
Incorrect.

I'm actually running all 3 of Vulnerability + Haste + Dread Banner. I pump Vaal Haste on top of that.

This leaves me with about 100 mana for everything we need. The Enlighten is linked to reduce mana reservation so I can run all 3.

"
I using this build and have some questions, why blood magic on the helm since we dont summon spectres or golem middle fight? isnt better blood magic in the skeletons or zombies?

Carnage Chieftain spectres spam their Frenzy charge ability when you support them with Blood Magic and they don't use it very often if you don't.
Last edited by tanis0 on Sep 28, 2019, 12:09:45 AM
I must be doing something wrong, one spectre just died in a t2 map, a magic map easy, i post my gear two posts up, can someone look and tell me what i did wrong? or thats normal and we have to keep going back to get spectres? hi just died for a trash mob, not even the boss, and i'm running vitality to try to keep them alive
Last edited by Akagami2023 on Sep 27, 2019, 9:36:21 PM
"
I must be doing something wrong, one spectre just died in a t2 map, a magic map easy, i post my gear two posts up, can someone look and tell me what i did wrong? or thats normal and we have to keep going back to get spectres? hi just died for a trash mob, not even the boss, and i'm running vitality to try to keep them alive

Other people will probably have better answers, but one thing I notice is you have blood magic on your zombies rather than on your spectres. Fixing that won't help the spectre survivability, but it will help keep frenzy charges up which helps a lot with damage and such.

Did the map have phys / ele reflect (depending on what type of attack your spectre uses)? That will tend to wreck minions just like it does players.
what kind of helm enchant should we aim for not like we need it but im curiou

if anyone wants to check out my char your welcome to i clear all contact following this build its so fun
ok so I fixed my links now, final items (for me at least). I want to call my version Delve Speedmancer bwahahahah!

13 Muscle Zombies that leech to me, 6 Frost Sentinels, 1 Chaos golem (or Carrion), 1 cutie Skitterbot, 38 vaal skeletons

some notes: not as fast movement compared to the original build ofc because I lost the 36% ms in belt + 15% ms in boots. but we gained freeze and ignite immunity, life, resist, plus a truckload of damage. i compensate by having phase run almost 100% uptime esp since i spend most time delving.

I ditched the Carnage Chieftains because they dont frenzy often enough when not linked to Blood Magic, but the Frost sentinels linked to ice bite adds a very good layer of defense especially in delve. I also see them gain frenzy charges. unending hunger has gotten very cheap so i bought one and the cast speed is noticeable in delve and blighted maps!!!

my chest is crafted with +1 curse and I use storm brand + COH + enfeeble + temporal chains. in this setup, storm brand acts like a deathmark support gems, because all your minion will attack whatever the stormbrand is attacking. Since I no longer have curse on blasphemy, I replaced it with Skitterbot because im a ssucker for cuteness. Chill+shock is just an added bonus really.

ill test if Hatred+Generousity is better than haste later when i face uber elder and deeper mine, coz map bosses and guardians are an absolute joke now. If it is, the BIS belt for my version would be a corrupted cyclopean with +hatred curse effect.

Feel free to critique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info