3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thanks for the build, Uber completed without effort. No animate guardians either.

Ok guys so I did Uber Elder last night using our normal gear (no quicksilver only gimmicks or anything) and it ended up being one of the FASTEST UBER ELDER KILLS IN THE HISTORY OF POE.

This is what we can do :)

https://youtu.be/I2uQVxdQzoc

Not only do we have the fastest clear in the game, we have the fastest boss killer too.

Enjoy!

Last edited by brunowa on Sep 25, 2019, 6:31:51 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok guys so I did Uber Elder last night using our normal gear (no quicksilver only gimmicks or anything) and it ended up being one of the FASTEST UBER ELDER KILLS IN THE HISTORY OF POE.

Not only do we have the fastest clear in the game, we have the fastest boss killer too.

Enjoy!

Interesting new two-hander you have equipped in this fight. How does it compare to having the queen's escape, in your opinion? worth it?
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Enjoy!

Interesting new two-hander you have equipped in this fight. How does it compare to having the queen's escape, in your opinion? worth it?

Well my run with just a quicksilver flask and using queen's and speed gear was 1:47... So about 7 seconds faster :P

So overall totally not worth it because the mace is crazy price vs queen's... And I can't notice any diff during maps. And when I have it equipped I miss having the extra spectre and fortify is less effective because AG is slower and lags behind a bit more.

It's really a min-max thing if you want to shave off a few seconds during an Uber Elder fight.
Last edited by brunowa on Sep 25, 2019, 7:45:33 PM
And congrats to all those that killed uber elder in the last day! Have added you to the hall of fame :)

You guys are smashing it!
"
brunowa wrote:
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Enjoy!

Well my run with just a quicksilver flask and using queen's and speed gear was 1:47... So about 7 seconds faster :P

So overall totally not worth it because the mace is crazy price vs queen's... And I can't notice any diff during maps. And when I have it equipped I miss having the extra spectre and fortify is less effective because AG is slower and lags behind a bit more.

It's really a min-max thing if you want to shave off a few seconds during an Uber Elder fight.

Great, thanks for the review. Was weighing it theoretically and didn't think I would prefer it. Currently still going through the Atlas to get to Uber elder so I can't actually say for sure lol.
"
brunowa wrote:

Enjoy!

were those spectres slave drivers along with the carnage chieftains?
No, I was testing out Ruins Hellions (found in the Quay Act 8). I quite like them as they spam Rallying Cry. I think I'll make it a permanent setup.
This build is awesome, thank you for that! My atlas is almost complete and now its time for Uber :D. You should put a little warning to this build. This is my first summoner-necro. Yesterday I was with my friend (he's playing with this build too :3) on the Hall of the Grandmasters and... we lost our Animated Guardians. They just die. I checked on wiki that when animated guardian dies all items are just deleted. We just lost ~3ex in few seconds :(. There is more deadly mechanics in game which could be bad for Guardian and our ~1,5ex Kingmaker?
"
brunowa wrote:
No, I was testing out Ruins Hellions (found in the Quay Act 8). I quite like them as they spam Rallying Cry. I think I'll make it a permanent setup.

I heard good things about them
I was planning for days to get one but keep forgetting about taking one of these dogs as specters. Thanks for the location reminder. Will go there and get me a puppy right now

I wish GGG would make zombies(and golems) persist after log off...

Level 91 now and just finished yellow atlas. No where near red elder or uber even though I'm ready. Spawning these two is also a PITA...

I'm using a different setup for skellies and mostly traveling with leap slam. It's pretty fast and cheap to set up

Regarding AG- Also better not take it to fight Uber Atziri

One more tip about zombies setup- level 21 raise zombies is much cheaper the level 4 empower. (You can get both is you're rich but that might be overkill)
Last edited by snowmittens on Sep 26, 2019, 2:32:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info