3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Tatonic0823 wrote:
Can you explain how you maintain res cap with the Starter/Beginner build? I bought every item and my res are at 20%. Maybe ive done something wrong?

The tree itself gives 60+ res (half in the main tree, half with Commander of Darkness)

It also uses a Purity of Elements gem for +28% to all elemental resistances and the mistress of sacrifice node+ spirit offering that makes the skill grant your some resistances.

Now, the mistress of sacrifice node we don't take anymore in most cases, cause the point of this was the perma shield we got from cycloning with offering a year and a half ago.

But if you import the POB you'll see it's optimized for granting 1k strength without meginord gloves, it uses rare gloves with high resistances on it. That's something you might consider if you have enough strength and are not using shaper's touch gloves.

But imho, you won't be able to clear red maps anymore with this starter build. The build was hit pretty hard over like a year, many, many things were nerfed and it's become a problem just to keep minions alive without really nice gear*. I wouldn't rely on the starter build to access end game anymore.

*Source : even my zombies sometimes die with high end gear on standard
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Guys, i have my skills bar filled and havent room for Desecrate, Convocation... how do you guys do? I've been playing for 2 weeks only, and cant figure out what people do about this.

Both bar button bars are filled, the normal one and the one you get pressing CTRL....
I rejoined the standard league with patch 3.14, but now I can't activate all auras. i'm playing the build "RANGED SPECTRES SETUP". Does anyone know any advice?
"
Guys, i have my skills bar filled and havent room for Desecrate, Convocation... how do you guys do? I've been playing for 2 weeks only, and cant figure out what people do about this.

Both bar button bars are filled, the normal one and the one you get pressing CTRL....

My personal skill bar looks like

Q : Convocation
W : Phase Run
E : Flame Dash
R : (Vaal) Molten Shell
T : Vaal Discipline

Mouse left : (move)
Mouse right : cyclone (this is only cause i still want to use cyclone to cast desecrate and offering, if you are using a bow setup, it's not possible)
Mouse wheel button : Vaal summon skellies (although i really don't think i need it anymore, it's just nice to see all these skeletons pop on the screen from time to time)

I don't use the secondary skill, i have 1 summon skill on it (golem, but i don't have enough mana to cast it without turning an aura off since 3.14), WERT are the 4 auras i use, so when i die i just have to ctrl WERT and i'm done with it.

This is a just an exemple tho, my build isn't using bows and so cause i'm too lazy to self cast desecrate and offering. If i were to use a bow, cyclone would be replaced by one of them and i guess i would probably swap out skeletons for good in order to get another free button for the second skill. Would need some remapping, like vaal discipline on mouse wheel or something.

Hope this helps a bit, maybe others can help you with more "recent" setups.

Edit : this also assumes zombies and spectres ALMOST NEVER DIE. When it happens i take the time to swap ctrl Q skill for the other summoning skills.
Last edited by Headtourist on Apr 29, 2021, 8:09:20 AM
Pro tip for anyone that has specced into the Bone Barrier Ascendancy:

Assign the Bone Armour skill to your movement button. That way you auto cast Bone Armour whenever you move.
Last edited by Fritso on Apr 29, 2021, 12:51:06 PM
"
Tawnyman wrote:

Put an Efficient Training in the jewel slot above Lord of the Dead and spec into one the the +30 strength nodes (Might for example). That gets you past the 1k strength.
Hi,

Can I ask what is arrogance linked to those skill for? Does it have any effect?
"
Neyeah wrote:
Hi,

Can I ask what is arrogance linked to those skill for? Does it have any effect?

"
Headtourist wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Arrogance is the new blood magic.

It's for our spectres to spam frenzy and power charges.

Shouldn't we use Lifetap instead of Arrogance?
Gem discription for Arrogance is reservation and for Lifetap is skills cost life.

You're correct, the blood magic was automatically replaced with the arrogance one with the last game update, but we need to replace it with lifetap.

https://poedb.tw/us/Arrogance_Support ("Supports any skill with a reservation.")

https://poedb.tw/us/Lifetap_Support ("Supports any skill. Minions cannot gain the Lifetap buff.")

Also since minions can't get the lifetap buff, it's only used to convert mana cost to hp cost (aka 1/1 gem is as strong as a 21/23 gem in our case which is spectres buffing minions)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info