3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Wondering the same thing.

Coming back after a bit of a hiatus and deciding on which league start I want to use. This is one of my favorite builds, and I am leaning towards it if we aren't going to have many issues.

Last time I played this build was metamorph league and I stalled out at level 95, started dying a lot and whatnot.

Probably league starting this, TR or something similar - but I am super partial to Chaos Innoculation + ES builds.
YES, build is still very much viable.
Will use the same tanky build for 3.14 ultimatum league.

Been using the geofri tanky build for FIVE leagues now since 3.9 metamorph league to 3.13 ritual league as a CASUAL GAMER.

You can reach level 40 solo and deathless with junk gear you find on the ground.
You can be at Oriath Act 10 by level 62-64ish in about 1-2 days.
You can be done with 24 league challenge rewards, level 94, in about 10 days.
You can be done with 36 league challenge rewards, level 95, in about 24-30 days.

...and YES, it does get harder to go beyond level 95 with the tanky build.

PS. Don't forget to PVP in Sarn Arena Act III for fun. :)
What to do with Flesh and Stone? It reserves now 35% Mana in 3.14.
New to the game look forward to trying this build out in 3.14
"
Rotto67 wrote:

Usually, I run 4 auras in the tanky setup: dread banner, flesh and stone - blood stance, discipline, and either aspect of avian or purity of elements without using Sovereignty in the skill tree and just using an Enlighten 3. I'm still left with 90ish mana, just enough to cast whatever I need (desecrate, spirit offering, skeletons, molten shell).

So.... for 3.14, I imagine needing Sovereignty and Enlighten 4 (which has always been part of the page 1 build).

Last edited by 10011001 on Apr 15, 2021, 9:02:25 AM
I run all of yours plus Clarity only with Enlighten 4, which will, I think not work in 3.14. So I loose 2 nodes to run everything, which is quite a loss.
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Rotto67 wrote:

Usually, I run 4 auras in the tanky setup: dread banner, flesh and stone - blood stance, discipline, and either aspect of avian or purity of elements without using Sovereignty in the skill tree and just using an Enlighten 3. I'm still left with 90ish mana, just enough to cast whatever I need (desecrate, spirit offering, skeletons, molten shell).

So.... for 3.14, I imagine needing Sovereignty and Enlighten 4 (which has always been part of the page 1 build).

Those four + pride.....no longer possible without Auls and I play console so that is a non-starter. The constant nerfs are just getting tiresome.
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Rotto67 wrote:

Those four + pride.....no longer possible without Auls and I play console so that is a non-starter. The constant nerfs are just getting tiresome.

Necro hasn't been nerfed in the past several leagues much, nor do I consider increasing F&S's mana a nerf to Necro in particular. If you're running Avian I would assume you run Saqawal's as well, so I don't see any problem in having enough mana even if you reserve 99% if you bench your rings with Eleron's. Also in my experience dropping defense auras is not that big of a deal at all (especially if you're not playing HC), Zombies plow through regular content so quick there won't be many chances for mobs to hit you, moreover in 3.14 would be even easier since we won't have fractured maps. If you do worry about dying, just push that 75% chaos res and get yourself a nicely rolled Forbidden Taste and call it a day (not to mention that by this point you should already have 1000+ str for the life leech of The Baron, if a mob doesn't one-hit you, you won't die).
Last edited by nicotinell on Apr 16, 2021, 10:26:08 AM
Its possible that "lifetap support" (new blood magic gem) does not work with spectres? My monkeys does not spend charges :S

Edit: fixed
Last edited by Dakadier on Apr 18, 2021, 11:48:57 AM
"
Dakadier wrote:
Its possible that "lifetap support" (new blood magic gem) does not work with spectres? My monkeys does not spend charges :S

Edit: fixed

So what was wrong?
Does Lifetap work on spectres similar to Bloodmagic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info