3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

first thing i love this build, i got cyclone and stuff just need to change
will change to purity and fleash and blood too.
empower and Enlighten still lv1 in 2nd gear
plz tell me what to do first ?
i also need to buy oils :(

Hey guys how’s it going.
So I’m having a little trouble where on some t16 maps sometimes I just get one shot (with 6200hp 3600es and only chaos is 40% the rest is capped). Which is very annoying because I keep losing xp. Should I drop the lethal pride and go for a elegant hubris? Or drop the second efficient training?
Am I doing something wrong?
Any suggestions pls

https://pastebin.com/7WJBJNgk

What are defence layers of the speed setup? 5-6k and close to no armor seem very low... how does it perform in T16 delirium and simulacrum?
Edit..
Last edited by Cngzhn89 on Apr 21, 2020, 8:21:17 AM
Thanks thread owner again for the amazing build, today I have finally reached LV98 and settle down with dual cluster stacking build.

This is video showcase for my zombie arrow build, only right click and does everything, very interesting build, you can also control zombie to go anywhere you want, navigating is easy.

Youtube: https://youtu.be/rb4fqgvnIXI

Spoiler

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Apr 21, 2020, 8:05:39 AM
Anyone can check my build? What i do wrong? I think my minion dmg not high enough.
I trying to be tanky in this build, doesn't even matter the damage, but I cannot for the no life of me find any way to mitigate physical damage.
Yeah there are the potions, but I cant chain them forever.
Is there any other way to mitigate damage aside from keeping the potion up 24/7? Talking physical here. (against Rage mobs especially that bee-line to you with physical/haste auras far under human reaction time)
"
nsds26 wrote:
Hey guys how’s it going.
So I’m having a little trouble where on some t16 maps sometimes I just get one shot (with 6200hp 3600es and only chaos is 40% the rest is capped). Which is very annoying because I keep losing xp. Should I drop the lethal pride and go for a elegant hubris? Or drop the second efficient training?
Am I doing something wrong?
Any suggestions pls

https://pastebin.com/7WJBJNgk

Grab an Unset Ring so you can either start using Phase Run, Withering Step, or Cyclone. (You'd need 2 of them to put Convocation and Flame Dash in for Cyclone/CWC without changing anything else)
Last edited by Fudsduds on Apr 21, 2020, 9:33:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info