3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What more can i do with my gear?
I try it again ,-)

is empower 3 better than maim 20/20 ? Poebuild says no regarding dps calculation
Hello. I play ps4 and I'm in act 9. I play a sorceress with skeletons. I have a few questions. What active skills to use. Currently, damage is dealt by magma orb and Armageddon. It works but the immunity is terribly weak. What skills should be used to increase the resistance to attacks? I have immunity at around 80% but chaos at -30%. I will be grateful for advice.
"
Toshiharu wrote:
Anyway to go ranged spectres without hungry loop

You could go 6L chest spectres and just have a set of auras in gloves or boots.
Hello brunowa

Very thanks for your job.

In the section Leveling, Useful Levelling Uniques, there is a false spoiler with the wrong pieces !

Thx a lot.
"
florian59300 wrote:
as the 6th link why do we go minions speed over minion damage or brutality ? qol ?

Pretty much. If you are not going fast then minion damage or brutality are fine.

I swap in Minion Damage for Sirus fight.
"
metzrael wrote:
Hello brunowa

Very thanks for your job.

In the section Leveling, Useful Levelling Uniques, there is a false spoiler with the wrong pieces !

Thx a lot.

Yeh all the links got fucked over. I'll have to update that at some point.
The new BEST IN SLOT WEAPON for speed and ranged spectres variant:

Seriously AWESOME!!!

10% Movespeed on Bow. Another 10% Movespped on Quiver.

It's the exact same craft as the mace so the DPS is exactly the same BUT you get the extra benefit of speed.

PLUS you get any other juicy stats you want on your quiver..

AHHH.. YES PLEASE!

Here is a 60 Second Minotaur clear using the Bow and Quiver.

https://youtu.be/7xFUq7bkqIM

Enjoy!

Last edited by brunowa on Mar 28, 2020, 4:37:55 AM
"
Servusjomei wrote:
I try it again ,-)

is empower 3 better than maim 20/20 ? Poebuild says no regarding dps calculation

Go with whatever POB says is best for your setup. Keep in mind you may lose a zombie though without Empower which POB won't calculate.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Servusjomei wrote:
I try it again ,-)

Go with whatever POB says is best for your setup. Keep in mind you may lose a zombie though without Empower which POB won't calculate.

ahh finally i got it ...

will check if emp 3 gives me an extra zobmie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info