3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"

Hi, how are you?

I have a problem, it could be that an aura, that is, Hastee or Hatredd cannot be activated due to mana? since I have to leave one of the 2 auras inactive.

I await an answer
Thank you!

regards

Haste is vaal haste to activate only during boss figths vs.
"
I just got a good corrupt!! yahoooo :D

can someone pls check all my gems and links if there is anything i can improve and wont cost me 60ex

can someone help me with this pls
"
iamDoudar wrote:
"

can someone pls check all my gems and links if there is anything i can improve and wont cost me 60ex

You're pretty much near BiS so any small optimizations will be very costly. You could switch your weapon to one with +Str instead of Avian, I guess you're not using it anyways as you're running geofri's? That's about 15 Ex but your Weapon is also worth a lot so probably more in the 5 ex total cost departement.

You could switch to CI for fun (I like it a lot) but that will cost a bit.
Last edited by n4zroth on Feb 25, 2020, 7:24:14 AM
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
iamDoudar wrote:
"

You're pretty much near BiS so any small optimizations will be very costly. You could switch your weapon to one with +Str instead of Avian, I guess you're not using it anyways as you're running geofri's? That's about 15 Ex but your Weapon is also worth a lot so probably more in the 5 ex total cost departement.

what do i need to switch to CI?

thanks for help!
Last edited by iamDoudar on Feb 25, 2020, 7:49:04 AM
"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:
Which gems should I focus on adding quality to first?

Do all gems that are not Raise Zombie, Raise Spectre, and Animate Guardian at once. You'll need to drop your map tier for a bit until they all level up to a respectable level again, but it's much smoother.

If you're not SSF, buy a level 21 Raise Zombie, Raise Spectre, and eventually Animate Guardian.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 25, 2020, 8:49:48 AM
hey ,

so what would a hungry loop with empower for 5L spectre look like?
Anyone still looking for a Minion leech, chaos res, flat hp jewel? i got a spare one, price 1ex (league) ign: Cyberlicious

Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 25, 2020, 10:40:54 AM
"
iamDoudar wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:

what do i need to switch to CI?

thanks for help!

I second that question
Also what would be the benefit of moving to CI besides de chaos immunity?
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Lightning struck twice

Got a few more T1 str Guatelitzi's rings (ok I bought out every one online and offline that met my criteria) with good stats and hit another T1 minion dmg ring, this time with % hp on the ring.

Pretty pumped, my ehp just keeps going up and up, and my damage too!

Have a bunch of my older gear I might let go for under market value to you guys if anyone is interested:

(sold)
(sold)

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 25, 2020, 4:38:09 PM
I enjoyed this build quite a bit and did most of the content with it. When I had enough currency I switched to CI and I've been fiddling with my passive tree based on my preferences. I am now sitting at ~3000 strength and almost 25000 ES. I feel incredibly durable. I've dumped the 2H maul I made in favor of convoking wand and titanium shield I made. I no longer use Cyclone and rely on the wand for Desecrate/Spirit Offering. Getting to this point has been very expensive and building like this is only for those with deep pockets and a bit of luck. Gear below:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info