[3.8] Scion Zombie Squad | The Baron | Super Tanky, Relatively Cheap, Fight Alongside Your Zombies

if the op is still updating this build a few suggestions:
1. why not use montregul's grasp instead of the weapon you currently have
sure you have 50% less zombies but they get way more stat boosted
2. there is a jewel slot 3 nodes away that could be used for a voilent dead jewel to further improve your zombies
Super late-replying to some of these questions, got busy with school and apparently I don't have email notifications turned on.

"
Hey, wondering if you are still running this build. If you are, have there been any updates that you haven't put in the build. Also would any melee skill work instead of smite?

Besides the updates tab at the bottom, nothing else major changed. I kind of fell out for the last few weeks of the league and never pushed passed 90. You can technically use any melee skill for this build, but smite grants you an extra aura which syngergizes with your ascendency choices and buffs your army quite a bit. I believe smite is probably the best skill to use.

"
Eeveeon wrote:
Suggestions for weapon(s)!

So far any weapon with decent DPS and minion buffs seems like the best choice to me (minion damage gets added to your damage, and you want good hits for shocks). I am not a great super-end-game theorycrafter though!

"
lizardshaman wrote:
if the op is still updating this build a few suggestions:
1. why not use montregul's grasp instead of the weapon you currently have
sure you have 50% less zombies but they get way more stat boosted
2. there is a jewel slot 3 nodes away that could be used for a voilent dead jewel to further improve your zombies

Part of the point of this build was to (maybe foolishly) keep your own DPS at least semi-relevant so you can fight with your army, and to capitalize on smite's chance to shock. Montegrul's Grasp has poopy damage. This is why I opted not to use it.

I didn't see much of an improvement when using the violent dead jewels, so I replaced them. If I pushed the build further, maybe I'd grab that last jewel slot and use it. I guess this point is irrelevant now that the violent dead jewel is defunct in 3.9 though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info