Weapon damage counts for spells?

Let's say a wand with 15 to 25 pysical damage and a wand with 5 to 10 pysical damage but with 25% spell damage which one would increase my skill more because i'm not sure wether the atk damage of the wand actually increases my skills also or not
The first wand does 15-25 physical damage when you attack with it.

The second wand does 5-10 physical damage when you attack with it, and by equipping it you gain +25% damage to your spells.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Yea but if you use a spell you basicly attack through the wand also right or am I wrong? Does the damage part of weapons not add up with the damage of skills u use?
Nope, spells don't inherit weapon damage (or accuracy issues); if they did, they would be attacks.

Otherwise, you'd just have marauders throwing fireballs around with two-handed axes.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
"
Skivverus wrote:
Nope, spells don't inherit weapon damage (or accuracy issues); if they did, they would be attacks.

Otherwise, you'd just have marauders throwing fireballs around with two-handed axes.

I think some other ARPG soon to come to market was gonna use a mechanic much akin to that. Dun remember what it was called, though... =~[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info