[3.8] (Updated) Durimon's Fireball Miner Saboteur, Fastest, 40C for End Game

Hoy,

Testing your build because why not ?

Having fun so far.

Having luck with some watcher's eye then with six linking and saw a cheap dagger so i went for a not cheap at all version :

Rest of stuff is cheap shaper rare items.
(3ex first dagger, 8.1 ex for the divinations cards that grant trash to treasure prophetie for the second, considering the other unique dagger on that base is arakaali, could be worth the price if i didn't chance the right one, 50 fusing on the armor o/ )

No question to ask : it melts stuff pretty good ! :D I'll try uber elder once i have 20/20 gems and maybe some better rares (for more life). (actually vaal fireball 21/23+2lvl from daggers, the gems cost 40c more or less :D )

As i have 60% fire to chaos conversion i think removing flammability for enfeeble to improve defense ? With the amulet (anointed for the challenge + may be usefull like this) i'm using a free blasphemy TC, that help considering i don't have blind aura anymore.
Last edited by CaMarchePas on Oct 15, 2019, 1:33:31 AM
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
Hoy,

Testing your build because why not ?

Having fun so far.

Having luck with some watcher's eye then with six linking and saw a cheap dagger so i went for a not cheap at all version :

Rest of stuff is cheap shaper rare items.
(3ex first dagger, 8.1 ex for the divinations cards that grant trash to treasure prophetie for the second, considering the other unique dagger on that base is arakaali, could be worth the price if i didn't chance the right one, 50 fusing on the armor o/ )

No question to ask : it melts stuff pretty good ! :D I'll try uber elder once i have 20/20 gems and maybe some better rares (for more life). (actually vaal fireball 21/23+2lvl from daggers, the gems cost 40c more or less :D )

As i have 60% fire to chaos conversion i think removing flammability for enfeeble to improve defense ? With the amulet (anointed for the challenge + may be usefull like this) i'm using a free blasphemy TC, that help considering i don't have blind aura anymore.

Interesting, i m curious to see how u manage ur stuff, 2 consuming dark work really well??
IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:

Interesting, i m curious to see how u manage ur stuff, 2 consuming dark work really well??

Stuff is just all shaped rare items to get life/resist and make the armor works : ignore ennemy resist chaos.

two consuming dark shaper+eternity shroud+shaper stuff :
- +2 to fireball level (it's global +1 fire gems on each dagger)
- +80% global crit chance
- +110% fire damage
- 120% chance to poison (don't think it help a lot)
- 60% of fire damage converted to chaos damage that ignore chaos resistances
+ 40% (50% with perfect roll) elemental damage as extra chaos damage that also ignore chaos resist
Build is absolutely insane damagewise. I actually never played mines before, and with the 2 Rolling Flames jewels and GMP u can kill the entire screen in t16 Burial Chambers.

With Hypothermia instead of GMP u can walk around during Uber Elder fight, throw 1 or 2 mines sometimes and watch these dudes get nuked.

I'm wearing a six linked Tremor Rod and a Six Socket Shavronnes with Presence of Chayula, nothing too Fancy.

Great Guide, can absolutely recommend it.
Love it, went with tremor rod version.
Done Elder and his guardians deathless.
Mapping is insanely comfy.
Thank you :D
I m done with this build. Kill anything Uber Elder etc..and i think this build is really effective for blight maps.... i just put some mine on the middle of the map and it clears anything around the screen. No need tower... ;)
IGN:Sirdec
I really enjoy the fireball build. I recently got a 6L shavoronne so I wanted to try out the Tremor build. The PoB shows there is spell totem in the link. Am I suppose to cast totem to get all these aura?

I am quite confused as to why the spell totem and flammability is in there.
nice bd, possible to use swift assembly instead of minefield?
For the Tremor Build: What do you put on the 6L shav beside bloodmagic, clarity, discipline, and enlighten?

And what annointment should I use on the amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info