[3.8] (Updated) Durimon's Fireball Miner Saboteur, Fastest, 40C for End Game

Hello, I was thinking switch out the Solaris wand with another spell/fire damage wand and use mind cage as helmet. Would it be more DPS?

Also Divine Judgement or Holy fire for amulet enchantment? Any better one that doesn't cost gold/silver oil?
what are some of the upgrades for gear to make it better in damage and survival?
Could you post an updated the Skilltree or the changes you made ?
I´m playing on PS4 so i don´t use Pob.

TIA

Seems to be fun to play this build.... but please man Share ur character.... it is private...

in ur gear u seems to use anger and HoA.. could u tell us what is the best option there?

update ur POB?

thank you much
IGN:Sirdec
"
diCastro90 wrote:
Could you post an updated the Skilltree or the changes you made ?
I´m playing on PS4 so i don´t use Pob.

TIA

Ok, I will.
"
sirdec wrote:
Seems to be fun to play this build.... but please man Share ur character.... it is private...

in ur gear u seems to use anger and HoA.. could u tell us what is the best option there?

update ur POB?

thank you much

I cannot set my account open for some reason. Sorry.

I changed a setting and skill tree a bit and updated POB here. (dropped anger and hoi, and had zealotry and skitterbots on. This setting gives you more DPS)

You can refer to updated POB here.

Thanks.
"
lichking123 wrote:
what are some of the upgrades for gear to make it better in damage and survival?

I have tested with Eternity shroud setting. The setting helps you have more dps for bosses for sure, but thinking of the price of the 6l Eternity Shroud, I am a bit worried.

I will upload both versions soon, anyway. Thanks.
Last edited by bluewelkin on Sep 23, 2019, 11:19:38 PM
This build has good damage and amazing clear speed, but squishy too. Some problem are Porcupine, multi phase boss(UE, Chimera), some mob with flicker you.
"
manasuke wrote:
This build has good damage and amazing clear speed, but squishy too. Some problem are Porcupine, multi phase boss(UE, Chimera), some mob with flicker you.

About Porcupine, you throw mines, run away and then detonate. Or, when you spot those, drink hp flask with instant recovery mod many times like me while killing them.

For Bosses, change GMP to Hypothermia. FL's explosive dps is not helpful for bosses in open area like UE. You need higher dps for projectile for those. With a gem change, you will see UE turn its phase quickly, thereby it's gonna be much easier.

Also, I updated my thread with UPGRADED version with defense centered as well. If you have enough currencies, upgrade!

Thanks.
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
manasuke wrote:

About Porcupine, you throw mines, run away and then detonate. Or, when you spot those, drink hp flask with instant recovery mod many times like me while killing them.

For Bosses, change GMP to Hypothermia. FL's explosive dps is not helpful for bosses in open area like UE. You need higher dps for projectile for those. With a gem change, you will see UE turn its phase quickly, thereby it's gonna be much easier.

Also, I updated my thread with UPGRADED version with defense centered as well. If you have enough currencies, upgrade!

Thanks.

Great, I can use dual sceptre for my MTX now. Thanks!! =))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info