[3.8] Quad Divine Ire Totems | Hierophant | 36 Million Shaper Damage | 6k ES CI

Any explanation how does jewel Self-Flagellation works if we dont stack curses on us?
"
omgree wrote:
Any explanation how does jewel Self-Flagellation works if we dont stack curses on us?
We do stack curses. Soul Mantle generates curses for us. Atziri's Reflection negates the effects of those curses, but we still get the benefits of having them.
Last edited by natherox on Sep 23, 2019, 1:58:09 PM
Update:
I plan to get some videos up of Guardians and Shaper this weekend. For those interested, stay tuned.
:)
Last edited by natherox on Sep 23, 2019, 2:31:08 PM
Looks very interesting build, i just started to level my templar with selfcast divine ire and 4 totems.
Just few questions;
Is that damage in pob what one totem deals per hit or all of them?
I made pob with some cheaper items, and i got 5m damage per hit and still crit hit chance 55%, you think its viable?
Also, do you think its possible to do life based with same tree?
"
vittu443 wrote:
Looks very interesting build, i just started to level my templar with selfcast divine ire and 4 totems.
Just few questions;
I made pob with some cheaper items, and i got 5m damage per hit and still crit hit chance 55%, you think its viable?
1. The damage you see in PoB is from one totem with full stages and buffs. So multiply x4 for the 36 Million as advertised.

2. Sure!

3. I would not recommend my tree for life based, check out @Apoc8 and his life based guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2475241
Spoiler
"
natherox wrote:
"
vittu443 wrote:
Just few questions;
1. The damage you see in PoB is from one totem with full stages and buffs. So multiply x4 for the 36 Million as advertised.

2. Sure!

3. I would not recommend my tree for life based, check out @Apoc8 and his life based guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2475241

Thanks for fast answer, im totally noob with totems but so far im enjoying it much more than minions.
So even with my own pob-plan i will make 20m damage when all totems hits. Thats kind of satisfying to know.

Hello, what Extra passive would you recommend from the Anointment neck enchant?
Something isn't working right with your wave of conviction/curse on hit/assassin's mark/blastchain

Whenever I have them socketed, I just get two mines to cast, one for wave of conviction and one for assassin's mark. The curse on hit is doing nothing.
"
kelvoner wrote:
Hello, what Extra passive would you recommend from the Anointment neck enchant?
Heartseeker
i was thinking make this build as my 2nd character i got 25ex so far i should try make this build and see the dmg i will tell ya how it is going

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info