[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Curious if this claw is worth hanging on to. Haven't had any luck hitting the flat chaos / 60% double damage yet, but hit this on one of my crafts. Can throw Chaos Multi on it, seems like a decent upgrade from wasp nest.

Aside from claws, also looking for a bit of guidance on where to go next for gear. Missing accuracy on rings, haven't crafted a helm yet. Watcher's Eye is a ways out (just got my 6l PF, enlighten3, Fenumus gloves).
How can I craft that ring? I know You have the guide written there, but i'm so confused. What is hunter or elder amulet? I have the normal agate amulet but it doesnt have that glowing back ground. Also, I have no idea how the crafting works, do I just have to chance it?

So for being clueless just trying to learn :D

Thanks for amazing guide!!
"
Zaapiez wrote:
what if we can't afford those "non-channeling skill reduce mana" enchants. is there an alternative itemization?

Thief's Torment Ring

Using it atm, also shown by mbx in his yt video.
whats a good suffix too craft on claw? 5% dubble damage?
"
Chababouin91 wrote:
Hello !

I have a question concerning the POB : What does the + workaround on your claw mean ?
It gives millions of dps in the POB and I'm wondering if I'm missing something on the dps calculation or not.

Thanks for answering !

Bump here, 2 unobtainable mods that give 400% more dps. What's that about?
To account for the chance at more poison damage from the claws, PoB doesn't calculate it.
"
SquishyIshie wrote:
To account for the chance at more poison damage from the claws, PoB doesn't calculate it.

Which mod are you referring to? the 60% one?
"
Casuality89 wrote:
whats a good suffix too craft on claw? 5% dubble damage?

Attack speed
"
vSheepy wrote:
What is hunter or elder amulet? I have the normal agate amulet but it doesnt have that glowing back ground.
You need to have correct base (with the icon on the side of the tooltip / item name). If you want to buy it on the trade league, scroll down to the influence section and tick correct box. You would want Elder or Hunter, so just search whichever is cheaper. It's this part:

If you want to farm it, elder items can be farmed by putting elder scarab in the map device. Hunter items drop from Al-Hezmin boss. There are probably multiple other ways, easiest still to just buy it (as long as not SSF).
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 7, 2020, 8:23:54 AM
"
Karathis wrote:
"
It looks solid, but idk if I'd pay 10 exalts for a claw like that. 4-5 tops out of me personally, although I'm biased from my Timeless Jewel giving me innate 'onslaught on kill'. Given you can also get the 'Onslaught on Kill' chance from Abyss Jewels, I consider that mod to be more of a neat QoL thing for map clear rather than a showstopper like a T1 attack speed roll or more poison damage.

"
Karathis wrote:
with my current gear im doing enough damage in t14 maps minus bosses/conquerors but survivability is sometimes an issue and i dont know how to fix this without paying 6ex for a perfect form (im still saving up)

Before I got a 6-link PF rolling, I survived in T14-16's with judicious use of Molten Shell while clearing. Make sure you're keeping your flasks rolling between packs! Another suggestion that I cannot stress enough is don't Vaal your maps - sustain is so high this league that it really just makes it more likely for you to create some sort of super rippy map that'll rip you in half with +200% damage, crit and -MaxRes. You can even just run blue maps and be perfectly fine too - bosses and metas aren't nearly as terrifying when they're not juiced up by map mods.

I am doing everything you say but im still getting completely schwacked and im considering just giving up. i cannot make 5ex like this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info